Don't Go

You and Sweet Pea have been dating for a year and have known each other for your whole lives. You were raised on the Northside.
_______________________
Hair and Outfit

_______________________Hair and Outfit

_______________________Sweet Pea was currently packing up his things and leaving Riverdale with Fangs,Toni and Jughead because the Ghoulies were hunting all of them and they were out for blood

Sweet Pea was currently packing up his things and leaving Riverdale with Fangs,Toni and Jughead because the Ghoulies were hunting all of them and they were out for blood. It was currently 2:34 in the morning when you heard moving and shifting around in the living room. You looked to your side and saw Sweet Pea wasn't there. You slowly got out of bed and went to go see what was going on. When you walked in there you saw Sweet Pea with a bag that had clothes in it. He was currently looking at one of the pictures of you two and then put it on his bag. "Sweets,what are you doing?" He froze in his tracks. "Nothing,I ugh,just go back to sleep y/n." You walked closer to him "We're you going Sweet Pea?" You said with worry in your voice. It looked like he had been crying,something he didn't do often. "I have to go y/n,I have to get out of Riverdale the Ghoulies...there to strong for us now,but you have to stay here,I don't want you to get mixed up in this,I don't want you hurt." You shook your head no and tears were falling from your eyes. "No Sweet Pea please don't go,Sweet Pea you don't have to go,we-we-we'll figure something out." Tears we're now falling from your face. "No baby please don't cry" he did his voice sounding weak. Because that's what it was. You were his weakness,he'd do anything to keep you safe and this was the only,the only thing that kept him going,he'd now have to keep going without you. "Don't go Sweet Pea" you said has you sobbed into his shirt. It finally broke him,he started crying again. "I don't want to leave you y/n,I'd never want to leave you,the woman I want to marry,the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with,I promise I'll be back,I don't know when but I'll be back for you" he said threw his tears. You sniffled a bit "You want to marry me?" You tried to smile. He nodded his head and smiled threw his tears "Of course I do,your the only one" and he kissed you. You kissed him back smiling slightly. "I love you" he said as he kissed your forehead. "I love you too Sweets." You said as you fell asleep. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to bed. He tucked you in and put his denim Serpent vest on his side of the bed."I love you y/n,more than words can describe" he said letting a few tears fall out. He kissed you one last time on the cheek. He then grabbed his bag from the living room and locked the door. He took one last look behind him and wiped away a tear as he closed the door. Leaving the woman he loved,behind...
_______________________
I know this one is short but I guess it's ok. BTW literally CRIED the whole time making this imagine.😭😭😭 Also thanks so much for 470 reads!♥️♥️♥️♥️ Love you all so much!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️