My Fault

You and Sweet Peas relationship ended after 7 months because of you.
_______________________
Outfit;Hair and Makeup are in the bottom picture

_______________________Outfit;Hair and Makeup are in the bottom picture

_______________________"You are a Serpent"

"You are a Serpent". You told yourself as you looked in the mirror. You were in the girls bathroom trying to keep yourself together after seeing Sweet Pea with his new girlfriend. "You are a strong independent...soul. You need to let it go y/n. Let him go. Let go of every emotional tie you have with him because it's over." You finally calmed down and walked out of the restroom. You finished half your classes so far and you were going to skip out on lunch but Toni wanted you to hang out with her in the student lounge. So of course you did. Even when you and Sweets broke up you and Toni remained close. As you and Toni were talking,Sweet Pea and his girlfriend came in and sat down in the couch across from you two. You were holding tears in as you saw them. You were able to bare it for a few minutes. "Forever and Always?" the girl questioned. "Forever and Always." Sweet Pea said to her happily and gave her the happiest smile you've ever seen him wear. You couldn't take it anymore. You jolted out the double doors to the parking lot with tears streaming down your face. Toni wanted to go after you but knew you should be left alone. Sweet Pea watched you as you walked out. You went and sat on your motorcycle lighting a cigarette and some tears falling down your face. "You know that's not good for you right?" You knew that voice all to well. You pretended not to hear him holding back even more tears just by hearing is voice. He walked towards you and you could hear him getting closer. It felt like every step he took closer to you the more tears fell. "Get away from me" you said bluntly. "I won't touch you,promise. I just want to talk." He said holding his hands up so you could see them. "There isn't shit to talk about Pea. Just leave me the hell alone." He walked closer to you. You threw your cigarette on the ground putting it out with your foot. "Stay the hell away from me Sweet Pea" you said coldly. He got even closer to you and finally wrapped you in a hug holding you close to his chest. "Let me go Sweet Pea!" You cried. Tears were streaming down your face like a river. You've probably never cried harder than you have right now other than your breakup with Sweet Pea. You were hitting his chest. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me-go." You finally let yourself sink into him and letting every last possible tear you had sink into his shirt...
_______________________
Might do a part two to this one not sure. But this for sure was the shittiest ending so far. So yea sorry for that😂.
I know for sure no one read this imagine😂.