Don't Go {Part 3}

It had now been 5 months since you had since Sweet Pea.
_______________________
Outfit Hair and Makeup

_______________________Outfit Hair and Makeup

_______________________You were wearing one of Sweet Peas hoodies that no longer had his scent on it but you still liked it

You were wearing one of Sweet Peas hoodies that no longer had his scent on it but you still liked it. You always waited for him. When your friends invited you to go out you stayed in because you wanted to wait "Anyday now" you constantly told yourself. One day when you were sitting on the couch with Cheryl at your trailer you got a call and it was from an unknown number. "Hello?" You said. "Listen,y/n,were coming home!" Your face lit up. "Toni?!" You said barely able to believe it as Cheryl's face lit up. "The one and only" you could tell she was smiling also. "Are you all ok,did something happen,why haven't you guys called me sooner?" You had so many questions. "Yes we're all fine,we would've called sooner but unfortunately we weren't aloud to contact anyone until we weren't on the run anymore. Good news,we're coming home" He felt like you were going to cry you were so happy. You and Cheryl hugged each other and then you handed her the phone and the talked for a while. Cheryl handed you the phone and Toni told you Sweet Pea was asleep right now and that they would see you two in a week.

3 days had past and all you could think about was Sweet Pea. (More than usual anyways.) You were getting ready for bed and brushed your teeth and took off your makeup and everything and climbed into bed. You work up at about midnight to the noise of the front door opening. You got out of bed ever so quietly and grabbed your mace from your nightstand and tiptoed to the kitchen. You heard creaking noises as you got closer. You looked around the kitchen and in the living room and nothing or no one was there. You let out a sigh of relieve and turned back to go back to bed and as you did you were met by a dark figure and you dropped your mace. "Miss me" they said. That voice all to familiar. "Pea" you said on the verge of tears and he embraced you in a hug. "I missed you Pea" you said in between sobs. "I missed you more baby girl." He said onto your hair. He looked at you and examined your face and then kissed you. You kissed him back as you held your hands to his cheeks.
__________________________
I know this is a long awaited last part of this but here it is. I know the ending is trash like the rest of my imagines but oh well😂🤷‍♀️. Hope you enjoyed anyways🥰❗️
🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛•🐍❤️🖤📰💙💛