Don't Go {Part 2}

Sweet Pea had been gone for about 2 months now and you and Cheryl have started to get closer as friends considering both of your lovers have left.
_______________________
Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________You were at Cheryl's house again and you two were staring up at the ceiling

You were at Cheryl's house again and you two were staring up at the ceiling. "Cheryl,can I ask you something?" You turned your head to look at her. "Sure" she said still looking up at the ceiling. "Do you ever think about Toni?" She nodded her head yes. "I don't think there is ever a second that goes by that I don't think about how much I miss my TT." She said sighing. "Even in my dreams,all I can dream about is her." She turned her head to face you. "Do you still think about Sweet Pea?" You shook your head yes. Fearing that if you spoke tears would fall. Cheryl could see the tears in your eyes,the whole that was missing in your heart. "They'll be back soon,I know they will." She had tears welling up in her eyes as well. You hugged her tightly and she hugged you back. You both let your tears fall into each other. "They'll be back soon." You said to yourself.

{2 weeks later}

You were in yours and Sweet Pea's closet looking for one of his hoodies that you haven't worn yet. You were desperate for his smell,the truth was you were just desperate for him. A few minutes later you finally found a hoodie that you haven't worn yet. The last one that still had his scent on it. You put it on and as you did you heard someone walking behind you. You turned around quickly and saw no one there. You thought it was just your mind playing tricks on you. You went into the living room and saw Sweet Pea sitting on the couch and gasped. "Took you long enough" he smiled brightly at you. He stood up and you ran straight into his arms and started crying. "I missed you so much" you said sobbing into his jacket. "I missed you more." He said whispering in your ear and brushed your hair behind your ear. Or at least you thought all that happened. You were suddenly brought back to reality as you realized that you were looking at his hoodie that was still hanging up. You quickly put it on and went out to the living room. No Sweet Pea. You waited all day and all night,but he never came. "He'll be home soon." You told yourself. And you repeated that to yourself everyday. "He'll be home,one day"...
_______________________
I think I want to make a Part 3 of this one 😂🤷‍♀️. I know this one was also SUPER short and I'm sorry it ok to hate me 😂. Love you though 😂♥️♥️♥️!