Confessions

You were an "innocent" girl who liked to get on Sweet Peas bad side. You are a Northsider who likes Sweet Pea but doesn't think he likes you. He's had a big crush on you every since the first night he saw you at Pops a year ago and was ecstatic when he hear about the transfer to Riverdale High. You are also a River Vixen.
_______________________
Outfit and Hair in this picture
👇🏼

_______________________Outfit and Hair in this picture                  👇🏼

Makeup

_______________________"Hey snake" you say sweetly as you walk up to him at his locker

"Hey snake" you say sweetly as you walk up to him at his locker. He rolls his eyes. Damn she looks hot today,he says internally. "What do you want Vixen" he says stiffly. "I don't know just thought I'd come by for my daily observation." You shrugged your shoulders. Sweet Pea looked confused. "Observation on what"? You gave a slight laugh. "My observation on finding out more ways to annoy you." You gave an innocent smile. "First thing to note,make sure to call Sweet Pea snake,I know he doesn't like that". You said getting close to him. He thought you were just messing with him. "You're such a tease Vixen". He said blushing. You noticed him blushing and you thought it was so cute you started blushing. The bell rung. "I'll see you after class snake". You said walking away. He watched you walk away then tapped on his locker a few times before he walked away. "Damn" he said to himself.

             {Lunch}
You,Cheryl,and Toni were all sitting in the cafeteria together eating your lunch. "Sooo y/n,I saw you talking to a certain Serpent earlier" she gives you a devious smile. You blush bit "It was nothing major". Toni and Cheryl were the only ones who knew about you having a crush on Sweet Pea. "Come on y/n" Toni was basically pleading you. "When are you going to ask him out"? You gave a sigh as you looked down and poked at your food "Oh I don't know,I don't even know if he likes me". Toni looked like she couldn't hold it in anymore and she suddenly blurted out,"Sweet Pea likes you y/n! He has for like more than a year!". And as soon as she said that she quickly covered her mouth. Your eyes were wide "Seriously Toni?" She slowly nodded her head yes. A smile spread across your face. "Your right I'm going to go tell him". They both let out breaths "Finally" the said in unison. You got up from the table and went out the cafeteria doors to find Sweet Pea. "Hey y/n,can I talk to you?". An oddly familiar voice said from behind you. You turned around to see Archie Andrews. (Archie is not dating Veronica in this.) "Hey Arch um you need something." You said kinda fidgety. And all of a sudden he kissed you. You were shocked and pulled away after about a second. "Archie what the hell are you doing?!" You said wiping your lips. "I couldn't hold it in anymore,I'm in love with you y/n." You were about to say something but saw someone walking away in the corner of your eye. You looked over to see it was Sweet Pea Who was walking away. You gave Archie and angry look as you ran after Sweet Pea. "Sweet Pea wait! Please wait up a second Sweet Pea!" You were struggling to keep up considering the fact that you were wearing heels and he was walking so fast. "I'm not some toy you can just play around with when your bored!" You backed up a bit. "What the hell are you talking about Sweet Pea?" You said kind of quiet. "What you think I didn't see you and that red head fu-". You kissed him which made him relax but then he pulled away from you. "I thought you were with Archie?" You laughed a bit. "I'm not with Archie,he basically just confessed his love for me and kissed me,but I left him where he stood and ran after you. Because you're who I want to confess my love to." You said as you looked down. He couldn't help but smile. "Well then consider this confessing my love to you." He kissed you passionately. It was definitely the best kiss you had every had in your whole life. And you enjoyed every second of it...
_______________________
Thank you so much for 77 reads I really appreciate it a lot!!!😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️ I know this one was really trash but it's okey for now👌😂. Very Grateful🌸♥️!