Friend Zoned

You and Sweet Pea have been friends since you were 6. You both joined the Serpents at 12. You had a crush on Sweet Pea since you two were 10. You were this stone cold Serpent girl. You've never had a boyfriend because none of them could compare to Sweet Pea. You knew Sweet Pea didn't feel the same because every 2 weeks (it felt like) he had a new girlfriend. So I guess you could say you were Friend Zoned.
_______________________
Makeup Hair and Outfit

_______________________Makeup Hair and Outfit

_______________________You were sitting in the corner at the Serpent table talking to Toni and Fangs

You were sitting in the corner at the Serpent table talking to Toni and Fangs. (This is before the transfer to Riverdale High). Of course Sweet Pea was shoving his tongue down some Serpent slut's throat. You simply rolled your eyes. Toni was the only one who knew about your crush on Sweet Pea. "It won't be long before he's single again trust me" Toni said seeing you eye those two. You quickly told her to hush knowing Fangs couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it. "I knew it I knew you had a crush on Sweet Pea." Fangs was whisper shouting. "Fangs I swear to god,tell Sweet Pea and the next thing they'll be cooking in this cafeteria is your head." He pretended to zip his lips. "He won't know I promise." You let out a sigh. "Yep,I'm completed screwed" you said to yourself. You turned your head around to see that the girl had left and Fangs was now walking over to Sweet Pea. You're heart immediately dropped to your stomach. Fangs looked over his shoulder and gave you a thumbs up. "Oh I'm going to kill that son of a Serpent" you said to yourself. You grabbed all of your things off the table and got out of the cafeteria as fast as you could. You went out to the parking lot. "I need a cigarette" you said to yourself. You pulled one out and sat on your bike as you smoked. As you finished you saw Sweet Pea come right over to you. "Here it comes" you said internally. "So" he said as he walked up to you. You motioned for him to continue his sentence. "Is it true what Fangs told me". You shrugged your shoulders. "Depends on what you heard." You had put a breath mint in to get rid of the cigarette taste in your mouth. "He said that you have a crush on me." You rolled your eyes. "Well he lied" you said quickly getting defensive. "He's just playing a joke on you" you said looking down.
He heart kinda broke a bit. "Oh" he said disappointed as he started to walk away. "Besides even if I did what does it matter to you,don't you have some Serpent slut to go stick your tongue down?" He turned back around. "Maybe I only do that to get someones attention" Your heart was starting to pound a bit faster. "Who's attention?" You asked almost shyly. He walked back towards you cupping you cheeks. "Yours" he said softly. "Why do you want my attention?" You were looking kinda down at the ground. "Because you're the only girl I actually want." Your forced yourself to look down and shook your head no. "Don't lie to me Sweet Pea don't toy with my emotions." He lifted your head up again. "I would never do that to you y/n." When you looked at him you looked him straight in his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes do things to me,you said internally. You couldn't hold it back anymore and you kissed him. He didn't pull away he softened in to you and you could feel him smiling against your lips. It felt good like it was meant to be. It felt natural. You slowly pulled away not really wanting to. "Please y/n. I want you and only you. I'd never hurt I'll protect you. Please say you'll be mine." You giggled a bit. "Ok Sweet Pea" "So is that a yes?" You nodded your head and smiled and he kissed you.
•••The End•••
_______________________
Yea I know this had a crappy ending put I hope it was...bareable😂.