Distant

You and Sweet Pea met when Southside High transferred to Riverdale High. You've only known each other for a little over a year and have been dating for 7 months.
_______________________
    Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________    Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________You and Sweet Pea just got back to your trailer from school and he was already getting dressed to go to the Wrym again as usual

You and Sweet Pea just got back to your trailer from school and he was already getting dressed to go to the Wrym again as usual. He's been acting kind of weird lately. "Sweet Pea" you said kinda nervously. "Sure" he said sounding like he was annoyed. "Can we talk for a moment?" He came out of the bedroom. "Yea I guess" he said kind of lowly. "Whats been the matter with you lately Pea?" You said as you folded your arms. "Nothing" he said as if he was just trying to get out of the conversation. "You've been acting so distant lately,like I'm a bother to you." He put his hands on his head. "Your not a bother to me y/n,it's just sometimes I need space." Your eyes widened in shock. "Sweet Pea,I've given you nothing but space,you haven't even kissed me in a week! At this point I don't even know if I would call this a relationship,this is barely even a friendship!" He kissed you but you pulled away and turned away from him. "I do not appreciate your sympathy kisses." You went and slumped down on the couch. He couldn't help but smile a bit as he came and sat next you. "I'm sorry y/n,I'm sorry I haven't kissed you all week,I love you y/n and sometimes I don't know how to correctly express that towards you." You looked up at him then looked back at the blank TV. "I accept your apology." You mumbled. He smiled softly and then gently started poking you in your stomach. "You can't be mad at me forever baby." He said getting close to your face. "Well Sweets" you said as your lips barely brushed his and he was basically on top of you "I guess we'll just have to see about that won't we." You pushed him back gently and got up off the couch.
He looked at you pretending to be offended and you grinned at him as he pulled you back and sat you on his lap. "I love you y/n" he said softly. "I love you too Pea" he kissed you.
_______________________
This one deadass is really freakin short so I'm sorry. Also thanks so much for 698 reads like that's fr fr amazing than you all for the love and support also💞💞💞🥰🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️