Tag

You and Sweet Pea were on a date and have been dating for only 2 weeks but have known each other for 6 years.
_______________________
Hair Makeup Outfit

_______________________Hair Makeup Outfit

_______________________You and Sweet Pea decided to go to laser tag for a date on a rainy Saturday

You and Sweet Pea decided to go to laser tag for a date on a rainy Saturday. You and Sweet Pea got ready and were on your way. You two got there and as soon as you walk in Sweets automatically tells you how bad he's going to beat you. "Wow Sweets that's really funny but I grew up with 8 older brothers in case you forgot. I used to come here every single weekend for a year straight. So I think I have the higher advantage on this one Sweets." He rolled his eyes at you. "Ok get arrogant if you want". You rolled your eyes back. "It's not arrogance,it's just knowing I'm better than you at this". You smirked. You two got your vest on and he was blue and you were red. As soon as you two were about to walk in Sweet Pea said to you. "Don't get upset if I shoot you princess". And ran to go find a spot. You shook your head. "Will see about that." And walked in. After a few minutes of shooting everyone else on the blue team it was only you and Sweet Pea left. "Were are you Sweets" you said aloud keeping your gun ready to fire. You heard rustling behind you and quickly turned around to see Sweet Pea pointing his gun at you. "Any last words princess". You put your hands up. "No,but hope fully this counts as words" You walked over to him and started kissing him. You felt his body relax as he put one hand on your chin. You raised your gun to him and shot him making a beeping sound letting him know he was out. He slowly looked down and let out a small laugh. "Well played princess." You laughed as you said. "I'm the winner I won." You two walked out and returned you stuff. You two walked to the car and he still didn't say a word to you. "Aww baby are you upset" you said getting close to his face. "Maybe" he said turning his head. You turned his head back towards you slowly. "You'll always be a winner to me Sweets" He gave you a slight smile and kissed you. "Who knows maybe you might get a prize when we get home" you gave him a wink just like he always does to you. He laughed as you two drove home. Let's just say he got his prize...
_______________________
Yup you're welcome for another shitty ending but ya know sometimes you just gotta work with that shit even tho it's not all that good😂🤷‍♀️.