Tired

You and Sweet Pea were dating for 1 almost 2 years but he cheated on you 7 times and you took him back after every time he cheated. But this was the 8th time and you were done with it,for good.
_______________________
Hair and outfit

You had your hair in a messy bun__________________________ "Sweet Pea,this is the 8th time,I'm so tired of your excuses I'm not doing this anymore I'm actually done this time

__________________________
"Sweet Pea,this is the 8th time,I'm so tired of your excuses I'm not doing this anymore I'm actually done this time." You were packing your stuff up. Sweet Pea had just come home and it was 1 in the morning and he just admitted to you that he had cheated on you."No y/n,I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise it won't." You angrily shoved one of your shirts into your bag and turned around "and you know Sweet Pea I actually believed that at one point but I'm done believing your lies,I'm done believing you'll change. My family was right about you. They said in the end you would end up hurting me." You said as you had tears in your eyes. "I gave up so much for you Sweet Pea,to much,I gave up everything that I had. I gave up my home,I gave up having a mom and dad,and I gave up my siblings,they won't even talk to me because I'm with you!" You started to cry. "Y/n,baby i'm so sor-" "Yea Sweet Pea,I bet you are sorry" You finished packing everything as you said that. "Y/n,please don't go" his voice on the verge of tears. "Why Sweet Pea,why shouldn't I leave,you obviously would rather have 20 sluts who don't give a fuck about you than to have one girl who would take a bullet for you in a heart beat. I know I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world,I'm not the smartest,funniest,or best but I love you Sweet Pea. But I guess that wasn't enough for you." Tears were now streaming down your face. You put your shoes on and grabbed you keys and everything else. "Y/n Please don't go I'm so sorry." He was now crying. You walked out of the door and walked to your car. "Please don't leave y/n I need you,I love you." You didn't say anything. You put everything in your car and then got in. Sweet Pea was knocking on the window. "Don't go" He barely managed to say through his sobs. You had more tears streaming down your face and whispered to him. "I'm sorry Sweet Pea." You backed out leaving Sweet Pea there were he stood. You drove to the Pembroke,hoping Veronica would be there since it was a Friday technically Saturday now. You got there and knocked on the door a few times tears still spilling down. A few seconds later Veronica opened the door. "Oh my gosh,y/n what's wrong" she said pulling you inside. "I broke it off with Sweet Pea" you said wiping your tears away with the tissue Veronica had just handed you. "Oh I'm so sorry y/n,what happened?" She said leading you to her room. None of your friends knew about Sweet Pea cheating on you,not even Toni or Fangs because you didn't want to make him seem like a bad person. "He-he-he cheated on me" you said breaking down again. "But it's not the first time,it's the 8th" Veronica gasped. "I have people who can take of him for you,or we could just do it together." You gave a slight laugh. You looked up at her and you noticed that her facial expression was completely serious. "Oh god Veronica no!" She huffed. "Well he's definitely not getting away with this." She thought for a moment and then suddenly her face lit up with a devious smile. "Don't worry I,have a plan. I know EXACTLY,what we're going to do. But get some rest babe you've had a long night and we're going to have a long day tomorrow" You nodded you head ok and laid down falling asleep almost immediately as your head hit the pillow.
_______________________
This is a draft that I found from about 3 almost 4 months ago lmao. But I just decided to post it since it is technically finished. I don't think I'm going to make a part 2 of this one though.