I'm So Sorry

You had recently broken up with Sweet Pea. (This is all I'm saying 😂🤷‍♀️) And you just need to pretend that the bridge above Sweet Water River is higher🤫...
__________________________
Hair Makeup Outfit

__________________________Hair Makeup Outfit

__________________________You Fangs and Toni were all sitting at the Whyte Wrym playing video games and goofing around

You Fangs and Toni were all sitting at the Whyte Wrym playing video games and goofing around. "You know" Fangs started as you three sat down at the barstools "we never found out why you and Sweet Pea broke up". You rolled your eyes "Do you guys really want to know?" Toni and Fangs nodded their heads yes. "I just never felt like he loved me" you said honestly taking a sip of your drink. Toni's eyes widened "Are you kidding y/n,he was head over heels for you." You shook your head "It never really felt like it" you said looking down. "He never told me he loved me,I'd always say I love you and I get that if you don't love me you don't need to say it back but it hurts it honestly does when someone will say that they do love you but don't say it except for once. He will usually just nod his head when I tell him." You say a little sad and Fangs frowned a little "Im sorry y/n." You looked at the two "It's ok,you guys didn't know." You wiped a single tear you didn't realize had fallen as you recalled the memories. "He's been miserable without you y/n,a wreck,even more than usual. He's never been with a girl as long as he was with you,and that's saying something." Toni said as she gave you a weak smile. You gave her a little smile as your phone buzzed. You grabbed it and Toni and Fangs both immediately looked over your shoulders. Your heart shattered along with your phone as it dropped to the ground.
__________________________
I'm sorry Y/n,I never meant to hurt you or cause pain to you. I love you,with every piece of my heart I truly do and always will. I honestly hope and dream that you find someone who will treat you 100000x better than I ever did and ever will. I hope they give you the universe, because you deserve it Y/n. I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain,but you won't have to worry about it for long. I will love you forever. Because you were the only thing truly left living for. I'll drown just like you did in your tears,and it's all because off me.
Sweet Pea
_______________________
Your lip started to quiver as Fangs said "We have to go get him!" He said barely being able to get his words out. "Where would he be at?!" Fangs thought for a few seconds "He could only be at his trailer or Sweet Water River,he said DROWN!" "You go to his trailer and me and y/n will go to Sweet Water River!" Toni said as she yanked your hand and pulled you out of the Wyrm Fangs trailing behind you two.
You could barely breath as you got your keys out of your pocket and got on your motorcycle and started it up. "I'm so sorry Sweet Pea." You said to yourself as you and Toni went as fast as you could down the road.
__________________________
You couldn't feel your legs as you ran as fast as you could calling out Sweet Pea's name telling him to stop as tears flooded your eyes. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion as you ran,Toni right behind you. "Sweet Pea stop!" You shouted. "Don't come closer!" He shouted to you and you didn't. You had tears still coming down your face as you stood there looking at him look down at the water,you standing about 20 feet away from him. "Sweet Pea you don't have to do this." You said moving closer to him. "I do,I hurt you y/n,I realize that. I don't think I can live with myself anymore,just knowing that I every night when you went to sleep you weren't happy,that you cried yourself to sleep at night,and it was all because of me." He said letting on hand off of the rail. "It's ok Sweet Pea I'm fine now all of that doesn't matter ok,it doesn't matter to me I promise you it doesn't." You said getting closer to him. He had a few tears coming down his face as he looked at you. "I love you y/n" You tried to smile at him. "I love you to Pea." He let go plunging into the water. Your eyes widened as you and Toni ran over to the rail screaming "SWEET PEA!" and without think you hopped over the rail.
"No y/n n-" was the last thing you heard before you jumped after Sweet Pea. It felt like a bunch of tiny knifes were stabbing you as you hit the water. "Sweet Pea!" You called out as you continued to cry. You couldn't see a damn think considering there were no lights except for the moon. The waves were pushing you under the water forcing you to swallow water. "Sweet Pea!" You called out barely managing to say. You finally spotted something floating on the surface of the water. "Sweet Pea! Sweet Pea!" You said as you tried to swim towards it. You were finally able to get to it as you tried your best to drag him towards the shore,the waves still not whatsoever on your side. You got to shore seeing Toni waiting for you and helped you pull him in. "Please Sweet Pea wake up." You said as you cried giving him mouth to mouth. You put your head up to his chest trying to listen for a heartbeat but heard nothing. You started to hyperventilate as you could barely get your words out and tears were flooding out of your eyes. "He's gone" you said barely managing to get your words out. Toni looked down at his lifeless body as she called Sheriff Keller. You fell to the ground holding his hand. "Sweet Pea i'm so sorry." You said threw you tears. "This is all my fault." You said said as you shivered. "I'm so sorry Sweet Pea." You said putting your hands in your face. "I'm so sorry." You said as Toni wrapped her arms around you and you and her both wrapped your arms around each other.
__________________________
I know this one is sad idek why i wrote it. Probably because i just had this idea and was like let's share it with the world but as usual I hope you liked it 🤷‍♀️😂.
📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤