Forgive Me?

You and Sweet Pea have known each other for a year and just recently started dating.
__________________________
Hair Makeup and Outfit

__________________________     Hair Makeup and Outfit

__________________________You were currently ignoring Sweet Pea because you were mad at him

You were currently ignoring Sweet Pea because you were mad at him. You were mad at him because he blew off one of your dates to go goof around with Fangs. You're a Northsider and your parents know nothing about you and Sweet Pea being together. Really the only time you see each other is at school,so things like dates and the moments you spent out of school mattered a lot to you. It was the next morning and you got dressed and looked at your phone. It was a text from Sweet Pea
Sweets😍🐍:Good Morning
Princess
You rolled your eyes and left him on opened. You went downstairs and both of your parents had already left for work. You grabbed something quickly to eat for breakfast and then walked to school. When you got there you went straight to Veronica. "So did you talk to him yet" she said crossing her arms. "He texted me good morning but I left him on opened." You said digging in your locker for you History book. "Speak of the devil" she said motioning to Sweet Pea walked over to you and Veronica walked away. You shut your locker and you were about to walk away until Sweet Pea grabbed you by your waist. "You left me on opened this morning." He said looking down at you. You nodded your head yes. "Did I do something?" You were clearly upset "No you didn't ,because it's not like you didn't cancel a date at the last millisecond to go goof around with Fangs." You put your forehead in his chest. "Come on y/n it was one stupid date." You looked up at him and then the bell rang and you pulled away from him but he pulled you back. "Don't touch me Sweet Pea." You pulled away from and walked to class. Sweet Pea let out a sigh and walked in the opposite direction and to his class.

You didn't talk to Sweet Pea the rest of the day. But at the end of the day you got a text from him telling you to meet you at Pops right after school. You reluctantly went. When you got there,there was Sweet Pea sitting in the booth with a bouquet of flowers. You went and sat down in front of him. "I'm sorry I blew you off yesterday. I'm sorry I called it a stupid date. Hopefully you can find it in your heart to forgive me" He handed you this bouquet of dahlias.

 Hopefully you can find it in your heart to forgive me" He handed you this bouquet of dahlias

You took them and couldn't help but not be mad at him anymore. You got up and scooted next to him in his booth and kissed him. "Thank you Pea." He smiled at you. "And yes I do forgive. I love you." He kissed your forehead "I love you the most."
__________________________
I know this one was super short but I'm just trying to keep updating hopefully this is good enough for right now. (Yea btw I know this sucks)THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR 835 READS YOU'RE LITERALLY AMAZING! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Sweet Pea Imagines {DISCONTINUED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara