Not Worth Your Love

You had been dating for not that long. Only for about 2 months and things were going great except when he gets jealous. But that was just Sweet Pea and you loved how protective he was over you but sometimes you thought it was a little over the top. Sweet Pea was actually really insecure and tried his best to keep you happy. He was so worried you would find someone better than him and leave him.
_______________________
Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________Hair Makeup and Outfit

_______________________You and Sweet Pea were at his trailer and you two were arguing

You and Sweet Pea were at his trailer and you two were arguing. This argument was about Reggie Mantle. He wasn't flirting with you (surprisingly). He was simply just asking if the shirt he was wearing looked good on him and if you had seen Archie. And of course Sweet Pea was not having it. You didn't talk to him the rest of the day at school. So here we are now,at his trailer. "Sweet Pea you know it was unnecessary for you to yell at him like that!" You were heated. "He was flirting with you Y/N! What the hell else was I going to do!" He shouted back. "He was not flirting with me Sweet Pea! You know what I'm not going to do this right now!" You walked out of his trailer slamming the door as hard as you could. As soon as you walked down the steps Sweet Pea came out behind you. "Baby,look I'm sorry" he said turning you around to face him. You wouldn't look him in the eye. You still wanted to be mad at him. "Baby" he said softly and used his index finger to make you look at him. "Baby I'm sorry I blew up on that Bulldog like that but I can't stand the thought of you leaving me to be with him." He looked down. Your eyes softened and you cupped his cheeks. "Baby look at me" he slowly looked up at you. "I would never leave you for Reggie or any other Bulldog,Serpent,North or Southsider. You're the only one for me Sweets. I'm not worth your love" you kissed him. He kissed you back and you two walked back inside his trailer and got ready for bed. You two laid down and you cuddled up next to him.
You were slowly drifting to sleep. "You're the only one worth my love Y/N". You smiled "I love you Pea" and you feel asleep. "I love you more princess" soon after,he also fell asleep.
       •••The End•••
_______________________
This one was not that great but I hope you liked it. Also thank you if you have made it this far in my Imagines. It really means alot.♥️♥️♥️