The new smasher is here!

Author's note: So... This is my first ever fanfic! Credits to artist! (This also takes place in Smash bros. for the 3ds and Wii U) Hope you enjoy! 

Key: (Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(W/C) = Weapon choice

*3rd person point of view*

"Well... This seems like the place..." (Y/N) said. She was obviously nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be? New place, new friends, new home. As (Y/N) went inside the humongous mansion she was only scared of what awaited...

As (Y/N) went down the halls she started to get weird glances from other people... And wait, was that a rat?! (Y/N) ignored all the stares and looked at the golden plate on a door that said "Master Hand." "Master Hand? I think this is the guy I'm supposed to talk too..." (Y/N) questioned.

As (Y/N) knocked on the door, it was opened... By a GIANT HAND?! "Um... Sorry, I was looking for Master Hand." (Y/N) stated. "That would be me Ms. (L/N)." Said the giant hand. "Oh! I'm so sorry Mr. Hand!" (Y/N) apologized. 

"It's quite alright Ms. (L/N). Also just call me Master hand, please." Master Hand replied. "Of course, but please call me (Y/N), too." (Y/N) said. "But of course, now where is your weapon to fight with?" Master hand asked. (Y/N) got out (W/C). (If it's hand to hand show Master hand your equipment!)

"Fantastic, now here's your key to your room, and a map to help you get there." Master Hand said as he handed you a key and a map. "Thank you so much Master Hand! I won't let you down!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she left the room.

*Time Skip to you getting to your room*

"Wow..." (Y/N) said breathlessly. It was simple, yet stunning. A neatly cleaned king sized bed, with a flat screen hanging on the wall, a sleek black couch, a closet with so much space and hangers, matching curtains upon the window, and a bathroom with an assortment of soaps. The view outside the window also was to the garden. 

You put all your stuff within the your new closet and changed into your pajamas. (Y/N) had a good feeling about this. "Maybe this will will be fun..." (Y/N) thought as she drifted off to sleep...

Author's note: So what did you think? I truly do apologise that this chapter is so short... I'll try to do longer one's soon. Please tell me what you think in the comments! Who will (Y/N) make friends with first? Please suggest, it will help me a lot. Thanks for reading!