SLUMBER PARTY!

Author's note: (Y/N) is now invited... To a slumber party with the smash females! Oh snap. Are you ready? Well, brace yourself anyways! Credits to artist! New member to the key being: (f/c), being your favorite color! Italics are also your thoughts btw!

*It's Third person's POV*

(Y/N) woke up to nothing actually, for she woke up just by herself. But, something was different when she left her room, (ready of course) it's seems as something was just completely different.

She went to the breakfast line, but something caught her eye. All the girls were sitting together! But just as she glanced over Peach made the gesture for her to come over to their table.

As (Y/N) went over to the table, she sat in between Palutena and Samus. And, immediately Peach started to talk, "(Y/N)! I want you to meet one of my best friends, she's also a princess!"

The new girl looked at you with an extremely calm expression. "Hello there, I'm Princess Zelda of Hyrule. But call me Zelda, please." She responded. She had brown hair, with what looks like to be a crown on her head. White gloves, and a white and purple dress that was very elegant. 

(Y/N) smiled, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you Zelda." You greeted and shook her hand. 

"Oh! And (Y/N) tonight we're throwing a SLUMBER PARTY!!!" Peach yelled excitingly. 

Palutena chimed in "And you're invited! All the smash female's are!" 

Everyone's attention in the lunchroom was grabbed on accident, Peach and Palutena were just to excited for this! 

"So what time will it be tonight?" (Y/N) asked. 

"I believe it will be around 8 P.M. tonight. We also stay up all night playing other video games and eating snacks." Rosalina replied. 

As the girls all hung out for the day, the boy's were getting a tad curious of what they were talking about. 

*Timeskip to one hour before the party*

Everyone was already getting ready, snacks were being prepared, and the games were also getting set up. You were wearing your favorite pajamas, (nightgown, shorts/t-shirt, etc.)

Many other females are getting ready. Peach, Zelda, Rosalina, & Palutena are setting up snacks. Lucina, Ribbon, and Samus are setting up the 3d's and the other systems. While the Wii Fit Trainer, all the Villager's (that female), and Jiggly set up the pillow fort. Where are you deciding to go?

Choice time!

Will you go help with snacks? Build a pillow fort? Or play video games?

*If you chose snacks, read this!*

"Hey guy." You greeted to the other females.

"Hello there, (Y/N)." Rosy replied as she pulled a new batch of cookies out of the oven. The smell was just so calming and yummy~

The rest of them also looked up at (Y/N). "(Y/N), could you please come here for a minute? I need you to taste this tea too see if it's good." Palutena asked.

You walked over to here and took a tea cup full of the warm liquid within it. You blowed on it, and took a little sip. "Palutena! This is the best tea ever!" You exclaimed. 

The green-haired goddess only smiled warmly. "Thank you (Y/N), that truly means a lot." 

Peach and Zelda were making cupcakes with one and other. You decided to walk over to them. "Hey guys, whatchu doing?" You asked curiously.