Talent Show!

Author's Note: Yo what's good! I gottsta make those fanfics, and if you didn't read my chapter about me just-a talking, then please, you should! Anyways, I WAS serious when I said I would write a chapter about the new addition to the Smash Ultimate soundtrack, Lifelight!!! REEEE My fangirliness is freaking out! Italics are also your thoughts!

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Tonight is the night..." I kept telling myself. My anxiety was off the roof right now. And what do I mean, I'll be on stage SINGING! FREAKING SINGING! Currently, I'm supposed to be helping out with the stage, yet I'm shaking with anything I do... Some Smashers were taking notice of this, but hey, other people were also gonna sing tonight... 

Right???

I was more afraid than anything and continued to help. I keep on bumping into people as well!

Dang (Y/N)! Stop being nervous!!!

I grabbed a banner that read "Talent Show!" and started to hang it up before I bumped into Meta Knight! Why am I so clumsy?! I kept asking myself.

"S-sorry M-Meta Knight..." I apologized nervously.

He only looked really confused at me. "Is there something the matter, (Y/N)?" He asked. 

You looked up from twiddling your fingers, "Eh? Oh, No... My apologies if I worried you." I replied and tried to walk away. Yet Meta Knight grabbed the color of my (shirt, dress, tank top, whichever one you want). 

He looked at me with perfect eye contact. "If you wanted to apologize, then you should've done so sooner. You have been sweating uncontrollably, stuttering, and being to shy in front of everyone." He explained. 

"And almost the whole smash community has noticed." He finished.

"HAVE THEY?!" I yelled. Practically almost screamed.

Oh great now even more people were staring. 

"See what I mean now? You're too overworked." He pointed out. 

"Ah, I guess I can see where you're coming from." I agreed.

In the end, Meta Knight sent me back to my room. He told me to set an alarm for 6 p.m. Since the event would start at 7. 

*Timeskip to inside (Y/N)'s dream!*

I can't believe it I'm on the stage! I'm so scared, and nervous, yet maybe I can do this! Crazy hand gave me a microphone and gave me a thumbs up. It's time!!!

"Hi! Thanks so much for coming out tonight! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I'll be singing Lifelight!" I said. 

Yet just as the music began, I couldn't sing, no words were coming out of my mouth, what's going on? 

The music kept going on, with me trying to sing, yet not able too. Then, people started to throw things at me, and yell "Boooo!"

I started to break down in tears and ran... I'm so ashamed at myself. 

"AH!" I screamed awake. There was sweat covering my body. And tears being dropped out of my eyes. 

It was 5:45. But I was to scared to go back to sleep. 

I mean, the smashers wouldn't do something like that...

Or would they?

Oh well. I got out of bed and started my routine. 

As I got my outfit, but as i was doing so, I thought more about the dream. What did it mean? That I wasn't gonna do well? I was to fail and embarrass myself?