Thanksgiving Special!

Author's Note: Ah, the time for family, friends, and all that you're thankful for, including... Foof. Yes. Foof. Also, this takes place on Thanksgiving, far away from Halloween. Italics are your thoughts! Credits to artist! 

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Mhhh..." I grumbled . It was 5:30 A.M. and due to my stupidity, (Author: I wasn't trying to offending you, reader!) I wanted to help out with the feast today, that's cool right? Sadly no, because now I have to get up earlier. 

I lazily got out of bed and started to get ready. I mean, what's the worst that can happenI thought.

*Timeskip to (Y/N) about to go in the kitchen!*

I looked around at the empty dining hall, did no one really volunteer?  As I knocked on the door to the kitchen, an extremely busy Peach answered it. Her arms were pretty occupied with all the cake pans, silverware, and dishes. 

"Ah! (Y/N) come in!" She said. As you two made your way into the kitchen. At least half of the smashers were helping out! You seen some smashers doing dishes, others baking, and some doing multiple errands.

Goodness, it was barely even 6 A.M. yet! How is there so many people up?

I began to look around, what should I do?

>Sit around

Keep staring until someone pops up

Be awkward and ask what to do

Welp. Last option seems best. I didn't want to bother Peach to much since she looked the busiest out of everyone. 

I looked at someone who was about to start setting up the tables, and tapped him on the shoulder. It was an actually a fox?! Wait... This is Smash, what am I surprised? 

The fox turned around, surprised. "Um, sorry to bother, but is there something I could help out with? No one really directed me." I said embarrassed.

"Eh? Oh yeah sure, can you help me with setting up tables?" He asked. I agreed to his request, and while talking a bit more, we finally introduced each other. His name was also, (ironically) Fox!

*Third Person's POV*

(Y/N) and Fox kept moving tables, and had even started to help with tablecloths as well. Almost torwards completion of your task, another animal-like creature came. 

"Hey Fox, who's the girl?" The blue bird asked. 

"This here is (Y/N)," Fox began, "She's that mii fighter that came a while back."

(Y/N) waved at the bird. "Hi there." She said.

"Ah. So this is that mii fighter everyone was talking about. Well, hey there, I'm Falco." He greeted.

Just then a new figure approached. It was a women, with black short hair, glasses, and a black suit(?) on. 

"Oh, hello there sweetie." She greeted the mii while stroking the bottom of her chin. 

"I've always wanted, to meet you darling. I'm Bayonetta." She introduced. 

"Er... I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." The (h/c) female replied uncomfortably.

Fox had noticed this and tried to get you back to helping out with you. "Hey (Y/N)!" He yelled trying to grab your attention. "Maybe we should continue with chairs." He suggested.