Merry Christmas!

Author's note: Merry Kristler, Merry Christmas, and especially, merry Chrisma!!! So uhhhh yeah let's jump into it! Credits to artist! New member of the key has been added! (S/C) meaning Smash Crush!!! Get ready Smashers, cause it's magic time!

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"I can't believe it!" I said exclaimed quietly, yet to excited. Today was Christmas day! I had all my gift for all the smashers in a corner, yet the last one still remains. I just got done wrapping it as well!

"I wonder if (S/C) would like it..." I thought aloud. In fact I had gotten (him/her) a-

Just then, a certain two certain angels (arublty) came in. 

Pit and Dark Pit bursted into my room and slammed the door, and barricaded it!

I could hear gun bullets being shot from across the hall.

They both looked turned around and looked at me. 

"Haven't you guys ever heard of knocking?" I started, yet Dark Pit put his hand over my mouth to shut me up as Pit turned off the lights. From the hallway I could hear what seems to be Bayonetta speaking. "Oh boys, where are you? We weren't done..." 

As those to angels were occupied with trying to stay quiet, I slid (S/C)'s present under the bed. 

Bayonetta's heels were the only thing to be heard throughout the echoing hallway... 

Soon, she had left, and Pit turned on the lights, and Dark Pit took his hand off my mouth. 

"Hehehe... Sorry (Y/N)." Pit apologized while rubbing the back of his head. 

Dark Pit looked back at me too. "Yeah, this stupid idiot stepped on Bayonetta's heels."

"It was an accident!" Pit retorted. 

I smacked my hand on my head. Angels...

They continued to argue a bit before I jumped in to stop it. "Well since you're hear, and you did just come into my room very rudely, can you help me with my presents to take them down?" I asked trying to be polite. 

"Sure (Y/N)! We owe you one!" Pit obliged, while Dark Pit just stared at me with that look. 

I looked at him back with a warm smile. "C'mon Dark Pit, please?" 

"Ugh! Fine..." He groaned as he picked up the some of the presents in the corner, as Pit picked some up as well. They both exited the room and went downstairs. 

*Third Person's POV*

(Y/N) grabbed the remaining one's and brought them down with them as well. As she caught up with the two they seen the extravagant tree with millions of presents under it as well. Stockings were also filled with goodies for each and every smasher.

Lights were all aligned the banner that read "Merry Christmas!!!" Everyone was all merry in everything that they did... Well almost everyone. Ridley, Ganondorf, and Bowser were not really into the mood... But still! 

You greeted everyone as you past them, and your smile had lighten up the room perfectly. 

You passed by the Inklings that were dressed up in Santa outfits, and as you passed them you gave them a thumbs-up. "Nice outfits guys!" You said cheerfully.

"Woomy!" They both replied to you with a smile. As soon as the  three of you put the presents underneath the tree, Kirby and Toon Link went up the mii fighter and asked: "Do you want some hot chocolate, (Y/N)?" 

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Sure!" I replied eagerly, I turned back to the two helpers of mine. "Thanks you guys, want some hot cocoa?"