Halloween Special! P.2

Author's note: Okay. I'm tired. It's seems like I've been dead right? Well I'm not! So yaaaaaaay! Halloween's tomorrow by the time I'm writing this, so if it seems rushed, my apologies. Credits to artist!

*Lovely (Y/N)'s POV!)

"Hmmm... Who should I hang out with?" I thought aloud. Many people where pretty hard to figure out. Palutena and Pit went to go eat some food, and I went looking for someone to not be alone of course!

Just then I seen someone in a mummy costume. Wow! It looked really good! Although some of the bandages were coming off. 

I rushed over and picked up the remaining wrappings. And offered it back to the mummy. 

It turned back and crouched down to thank me. 

"Thanks, (Y/N). Is the costume okay?" The mummy asked. 

I squinted and looked more into the facial area. Feminine... White hair... Ponytails... It's Ribbon! 

"Are you perhaps Ribbon?" I asked. 

She chuckled "Guess it seems pretty obvious, huh?" 

"Not really, I honestly couldn't figure it out until I took a closer look at you." I complimented. 

But then, someone put a cape around my body and dragged me to a corner. 

*This might be cringey so you can skip ahead*

"Ah... Hello there~" Said the voice. 

A million bad thought going in my head right now. 

"Er... Wh-who are y-you exactly?" I stuttered.

"Oh... Sorry, (Y/N) I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to see if my impression was okay." The voice said.

I turned to see the male tactician, Robin himself!

Robin then looked at my costume. "You have such a great costume, (Y/N). It's actually better than mine..." He said.

"No it's not! Yours is really good, and plus, you put a lot of effort into the voice, too! I think mine's just well... Meh." I complimented.

Just then you get a poke on the shoulder. 

"Hm?" You turn around.

"Milady, what are you doing in a dark corner? Do you not like the party?" Asked a kind school boy?

Robin was also confused. "Uh... Marth is that you?" He inquired.

Even in the dark corner, you could see Marth's blush?! (Reader, you reeling these guys in aren't you?)

"W-Well... I didn't know what to dress up as." Marth confessed.

"He looks like a dork, doesn't he?" Asked a cocky voice. It seemed like you've heard this voice so many times.... 

"Roy, you're costume is hardly any better." Marth commented. 

*Third Person's POV*

Just as (Y/N) looked a bit closer, she did recognize the voice! And just as Marth said, it was Roy. In an outfit that looked mostly like his, but more adultish(?) like.

"Oh! Hey (Y/N) nice costume!" Roy noticed.

You smiled. "You have a nice costume too, Roy. You as well, Marth." 

The Hero-King bowed politely. "Thank you milady."

You could see a flash of anger and fire coming out of Roy's head. He got on one knee, grabbed your hand and kissed it.