Peach's friend!

Author's Note: Credits to artist! This will be an interesting chapter, no Dark Link or Dark Toon Link, I just thought this picture was funny. Sorry!

*First Person's pov of (Y/N)*

"Well I heard you can be a brawler, swordfighter, or gunner!" Palutena exclaimed. I only sweatdroped at this. I mostly only used (W/C) so the other two are only if it proves to be very useful or effective in a battle.

Pit only gasped. "You can wield three different weapons?! That's so cool!" Dark Pit only nodded. He really wasn't much of a speaker. 

Then Peach piped up "Oh (Y/N)!!! There's another person I want you to meet we must go find her!" 

I looked at Peach with an eager smile. These smashers seemed so kind, it was hard to tell them no. So I simply agreed. 

*Timeskip after breakfast*

Peach grabbed my hand and was taking you to the library where her friend was at. Until I tripped then got lost in the crowd. Uh-oh. Luckily, I heard Peach talking about her friend either being in her room, the library, or the garden. What luck I was near the garden. Better check.

*Third person's pov*

(Y/N) went inside, and as she did. She seen kids playing tag. One with a red baseball cap, one with cowlick yellow hair, a pink sphere, that rat that she seen on her first day, several little kids, that looked the same except for their shirts, and a little boy with a green pointy cap and matching green clothes. 

"Aw..." You whispered at the sight. You then seen you supposed their guardian's there watching them. And adult version of the little boy with the cap, a little round, blue orb with a mask and a sword, and a robot. 

You decided to go up to the three that watched the children. That was when you got close, the little yellow mouse came up to you and nuzzled against your leg. How could you resist? (Y/N) crouched down to it's size and pet it so much. 

The other kids seen this and stopped their game to say hi to the new newcomer.

You were swarmed with greetings like: "Hi!", "Oh wow a newcomer!", "Do you have any powers?", "Are you a newcomer?", "Do you like catching fish or bugs?!" 

Just then the adult green cap man had pushed the kids out of the way and offered (Y/N) his hand. She accepted as he helped her up.

"Hey, are you lost?" The man asked. "No, I'm just looking for someone." (Y/N) replied. The red-caped child then butted in, "Maybe we could help you! I'm Ness by the way!" 

The cowlick hairdo boy chimed in "I-I-I-I'm L-Lucas..." "He's even more scared than Luigi" (Y/N) thought. 

"Hi! I'm Kirby!" Said the pink puff ball. (Yes I'm gonna make Kirby, all the Villager's, and Meta Knight talk.) You waved to Kirby and said "Hello there, I'm (Y/N)!"

The little green caped boy then waved and said "Hiya! I'm Toon Link, it's nice to meet you!" Then the villager's introduced themselves. 

That's when you turned to their guardians and introduced yourself to them. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you." 

The robot only nodded as a greeting while the little blue orb looked at you and gave a sigh. "That was a greeting, right?" You asked yourself. 

"Hey, I'm Link, Hyrule's Hero of Time." Link introduced himself to you. 

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you." You responded.

Author's note: Hoi! How did you like the chapter? I'm so sorry Reader-chan that you got lost, but you'll soon find your way out. Thanks for reading my smash fans! Until next time!