Happy New Years!

Author's note: Happy New years everyone! I chose this wonderful piece of art because it was kawaii~ I mean, put Isabelle in a kimono and you've got freaking art! (And seeing Pit and Palutena was also cwute, including Mario without his hat) I also loved the detail with Villager's Tom Nook mask and Rosalina with her Luma's. Anyways, hope you enjoy and credits to artist! Reminder to the key: (f/c) = favorite color (s/f/c) =second favorite color (S/C) also means smash crush! BTW everyone is in a kimono, and if you talk to (S/C), well remember when (S/C) fell? Yeah they forgot about that little kiss too... Sorry Reader-chan!

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Ah it was already 8 p.m? How long have I been training for? I thought. It was December 31st, and everyone was probably outside already... 

When I turned around I had seen Dedede and Rosalina both dressed in kimono's.

"Ah (Y/N)! We were just sent to-" Rosy started before being interrupted by Dedede. 

"YEAH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ON AND GET YA!" He said but mostly sounded like he was yelling.

I chuckled. Me and the so called King have been getting along better recently. "Well, looks like you found me." 

They had explained to me that I needed to get my outfit on before night had fallen, so I happily obliged and made it to my room.

I had pull out my attire. A kimono with my (f/c) and a my favorite design on it, and for the band around it, it was my (s/f/c)! I got it on a exited my room. 

As I walked down the hallway, I seen a cardboard box? Why exactly? My curiosity got the best of me and I looked underneath the box. A unknown man was revealed with an explanation point appearing above his head.

"Eh?! Are you an enemy?!" I screamed. The man put a hand on my mouth. 

"Relax kid. I'm Snake. And no, I'm no enemy." The man said. 

"Oh... Are you a newcomer for Ultimate?" I asked. 

He gave you an "Are you kidding me?!" Look. "I'm from Brawl." 

I suddenly understood! It did say everyone is here, so I guess that includes him! 

"Ah! Well, I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you, Snake." I replied.

Snake then looked relieved. "Yeah good to meet you too."

Snake and I kept on talking as we walked downstairs. He was wearing a camouflage kimono too! How cool!

As we made it downstairs, I seen others heading torwards the front of the mansion, so we decided to follow them. 

As we went out the whole place was covered with stalls and smasher's everywhere! 

I immediately pointed to the stand where miniature fire works were being sold. Snake had followed. 

Although due to my clumsiness, I accidently bumped into someone! 

I fell on my behind as the figure had turned around and put out a hand for me to grab. "There better places to-" the figure began before being interrupted. 

"Father! I already did that reference!" A second figure said. 

As soon as I got my vision back, I had seen that it was Lucina, and what was to be another blue haired male. They both had matching kimono's with their brand on it as well. 

I accepted the man's hand as he pulled me up. "Thank you, and my apologies for bumping into you sir..." I trailed off hinting that he should say his name. 

"Chrom. Prince of the Halidom of Ylisse." He responded. 

"I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you Prince Chrom." I said.