Training with Brawler's!

Author's Note: Time to practice your brawling skills with Captain Falcon, Wii Fit trainer, and Ryu! Good luck reader! (You are gonna need it!)

Hey Listen! There's a new thing within key! Fav food - (F/F)

*Third Person's POV*

You woke up excited for today, you're first day of official training was today! "I wonder who I'll be training with today..." You thought eagerly.

(Y/N) did her morning routine then left her room into the hallway. She had to wake up at 7:30 A.M. today because of training. 

As (Y/N) came down the stairs to be greeted by a some-what crowded lunchroom. Swordfighter's were all ready awake and eating. Some brawlers you could see were there as well.

Since you knew some of the swordfighters you sat with them. It was Pit who noticed you first (I'm making Pit and Dark Pit swordfighters so yeah) and waved for you to actually sit there before you even got to ask. 

*Pit's POV*

I seen (Y/N) get into the breakfast line and immediately wanted her to sit with us! I waved her down and she walked towards our group. 

She asked if she could sit with us though. Didn't she seen my sign? Maybe not. Although she's sitting next to me and Link! 

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I asked all of them if I could sit there, and luckily they said yes! Thank goodness, sitting by myself wouldn't have been very fun. 

"Hey (Y/N), you can sit next to me if you want." Link offered. I only smiled and responded with an "Thank you, Link." 

As I sat down, Pit hugged me tightly "Good morning, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed while still hugging me. I chuckled I've never met anyone so joyful and outgoing first thing in the morning. 

"Good morning to you as well, Pit." I said happily. 

Ike then jumped in " What class are you going to be training with today, (Y/N)?" He asked.

I only pondered on that for a moment. "I think I'll try brawlers today." I replied. 

"When will you be training with Swordfighter's?" Roy asked. "I'll be doing the classes in order, so Swordfighting will be tomorrow." I responded. 

Marth smiled and said "Well, Mi'lady, I wish luck upon your first day."

"Thank you, Marth." I said. 

The rest of the swordfighters bid me their goodbye's and I went to the indoor training room. Master hand said for me to be here when training with brawlers.

I got on my brawler's equipment on in the girl's dressing room and right when I got out, I seen a woman and a man playing volleyball together. They both seemed to be in perfect exercise clothing as well...

They immediately looked at me. Uh-oh...

*Third Person's POV*

The two volleyball players went up to (Y/N). "Are you the new mii?" The female asked. 

"Y-yes..." You replied. The male only chuckled. "Please, take a deep breathe we won't hurt you." The man said.

Now it was your turn to chuckle. "Well, we were assigned to train you along to other people, first let's get a good warm up stretch." The woman explained. "I'm the Wii Fit Trainer by the way, pleasure to meet you." You smiled "I'm (Y/N)" she replied. She handed you a yoga mat and you began your stretches.

*Timeskip after stretches*

(Y/N) had been completely energized now. As she packed here yoga mat up. A new challenger approached! A man in a karate type of outfit had came out. He went up to you. "You are the new fighter, right?" He asked. "Yeah!" You said brightening. 

"Good, let us spare." He replied. Just then ANOTHER man came, but screamed "Falcon Kick!!!" 

"Who is this?" she thought to herself. 

"YES!" The man still screamed.

"Falcon, what do you think you're doing?" The male Wii Fit trainer asked.  

"I'm gonna train the newcomer!" The weirdo exclaimed. 

"Wat." Was all (Y/N) said. 

"Listen, we're all gonna train her together, Master Hand wanted us all too." Ryu replied. The smirk upon the yelling man instantly wiped off. "Excuse me?!" He said angrily. 

"Ugh..." Everyone said excluding the weirdo. 

"So sorry for him... I'm Ryu by the way." The karate dressed man said.

"Anyways, I'm Captain Falcon!" The new man said. 

"I'm (Y/N), happy to train with all of you." You smiled.

They trained you each one on one, both Wii fit Trainers had taught you how to balance yourself, Ryu made you punch the sandbag a couple of times, and Captain Falcon had you run laps. But they all taught (Y/N) many combo's as well.

You were panting as you finshed up the five laps Captain gave you.

Ryu then told you that you were done once you were gonna spare with them one on one.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I first challenged Captain Falcon, he used the Falcon kick, then grabbed you and tossed you. You charged at him and started to punch him then ended it off with a kick. 

That's when, the male Wii Fit Trainer caught me off guard and used his salute the sun attack! I got hit but immediately grabbed him and started to punch him. Ryu also jumped in and did a hadoken (the blue ball that shoots out of his hands) on you! I dodged and performed a combo on him. The female Wii Fit Trainer had then stopped the match, "That's enough!" She said. 

We all looked at her. "Eh, sorry Wii Fit Trainer, got a little carried away..." Captain apologized with a sweatmark. 

I sighed, I loved training, but it can wear me out quickly. 

As we exited, we all went to the lunchroom and ate together. Ryu said I should eat more HEALTHY food. I frowned at this and continued to eat (F/F). 

After dinner, I said my goodbye's took a shower, and changed to my Pj's. Tomorrow, I'll train with the swordfighter's. And boy, am I excited!

Author's note: (Y/N) will train with swordfighters tomorrow! Are you excited? Yes? No? Well, I'm still writing it anyways! Thank you all smash fans! Thanks for reading as well!