*mini chapter* Fireworks!

A/N: Hey there Smash fans! Sorry for lack of updates, I'll get into that at the second author's note at the bottom of the page. Credits to artist, p.s., this is also a 4th of July special.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Finally, I'm done with my daily training. What time is it? Oh it's only three o'clock.

I went to my gym bag and went to look for my water. 

"Huh?" I said outloud.

"Guess I forgot it. Oh well, I can go to the lunchroom for one." 

Quickly, I packed up and made my way to the packed cafeteria.

Everybody in their own cliques talking to one and other. I made my way in line before I heard my name being called.

"Hey (Y/N)!" 

I turned around to where the source of the voice was to see Roy waving at me. Alongside him were the Kid Icarus characters and Fire Emblem one's too.

Grabbing a water bottle, I walked towards the group.

"What's up guys?" I replied as I opened up my bottle.

"(Y/N), have you heard of that firework show tonight?" Roy asked.

"Didn't we have one for New Year's?" I reminded.

"Well, we did. But Master Hand and Crazy Hand wanted to do another festival because the first one was a success." Marth explained.

"And we can just wear any outfit too. We don't have to use the kimonos." Lucina chimed in.

"Cool, what time will it begin?" I inquired.

"Around 8, I believe." Palutena said.

I totally have enough time to take a nap.

"Alright then, I guess I'll see you guys later-"

"Wait! Do you want to spend the festival with me (Y/N)?" Pit asked all of a sudden.

...

"(Y/N). You don't need Pit-stain with you the whole time." Dark Pit added.

Then Palutena leaned near my ear and whispered something. "(Y/N)! I think they're asking you out!" 

"Wait what-" 

"Well, what are you going to say?" She asked curiously.

I then left Palutena hanging as I answered both of them. 

"Is it okay if I can hang out with both of you? I'm sure that might be even more fun, don't you think?" I offered.

"Yeah sure!" Pit replied.

Dark Pit was quiet as he crossed his arms. "Fine." 

"Awesome! I'm going to head up to go take a shower, see you guys later!" I said as I walked away.

They all bid me their goodbyes as I walked up the staircase.

Before I made it to my room a shadowy figure came in front of me.

".....Joker is that you?" I asked in a playful manner.

"Hehe. You caught me, (Y/N)." He replied back with a wink.

"What's up?" I inquired.

"I'm just curious, have you heard about that festival that's going on tonight?" The masked thief said.

"I have actually. Why do you ask?" I inquired further.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to spend the night with me." He offered.