Camping Time!

A/N: This request came on my Wattpad account by mystic_the_fox so thank you so very much! I do hope that you'll enjoy this chapter, and credits to artist!

*knock knock knock*

"Mmmm..." I grumbled as the annoying knock continued... In fact, why do people always knock so loudly on only my door?

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

"UGH!" I yelled as I tossed of my blankets and opened the door.

"WHAT?!" I screamed into the source of the knocking.

"I can see your a morning person, (Y/N)." (Twilight Princess) Link commented.

"Huh?" I said as I looked around. In the hallway I had seen tons of male smashers! What are they even doing here?

"Lady (Y/N), we have come to ask you if you would like to participate in a camping trip with us!" Richter exclaimed pridefully.

"A camping trip?" I questioned while tilting my head.

"Er... Y-Yeah, that is if you would like to go with us..." Lucas said bashfully.

"I would love to guys!" I replied joyfully as I hugged most of them.

"Although I'm gonna have to pack... And get dressed." I said as I looked down at my pajamas.

"Ah! Um... Of-a course! Take your-a time-a, (Y/N)!" Luigi responded as he and the others blushed.

I closed the door and got out a (backpack/suitcase, or whatever you wanna take) as I began packing.

*Timeskip after (Y/N) has finished packing and getting ready*

Now I finally feel ready I opened my door to see... No one? Maybe they went down to the lobby... I thought.

I carried my bag down the stairs as I felt it get lighter for some reason.
I looked at a figure next to me. "Hello M'lady." Marth greeted.

"Hello Marth! Oh, you don't have to get that if you don't want too..." I said embarrassed.

"No, it's quite alright, I got it. Besides, a lady shouldn't have to carry her own bags. She might hurt herself." Marth said with a calm smile referring to me.

"Thank you then." I replied gratefully.
We continued to walk until we got down to the lobby.

"Ah! There-a you are-a!" Mario said. Marth went outside with your luggage.

"We're-a gonna be-a taking a bus that-a Master Hand-a got for-a us!" Mario explained.

"Awesome! Let's get going then!" I exclaimed happily.

I started walking torwards the bus before I was pulled aside. "(Y/N)! Make sure nobody gets close to you! Here's pepper spray just in case!" Peach said while passing me a bottle.

"Eh? Peach why would I need this?!" I exclaimed.

"Do you have everything you need?" (Twilight Princess) Zelda asked.

"Er- I mean, yes, why?" I asked.
"Do you have a schedule, or plan for the trip?" Ribbon inquired.

"Well no, but wouldn't the guys have one?" I replied.

"(Y/N)! Take these sunglasses and sunblock! The last thing you need is a sunburn!" Palutena said.

"Everyone! Get off of the poor girl!" Lucina chimed in.