Touring Smash Mansion

Author's note: You see the picture, and you know what's up. Credit to the artist btw! In this chapter Roy (FE) will give you a tour of Smash Mansion, but along the way we meet new guests.

*Third person's point of view*

Sadly, (Y/N) woke up to an erupt type of knocking upon her door. What time was it? She looked at her clock next to her bed. 7 a.m. "Who could that be?" (Y/N) thought.

Still half asleep, she still went to the door greeted by a energetic, red-head. 

"Hey (Y/N), are you ready?" Asked Roy. You opened your eyes groggily. You aren't really accustomed to the smasher's wake up hours.

"Er..." (Y/N) looked at herself. She was still in her pajamas. "You can get ready, sorry if I woke you up to early..." Roy offered with an sweatmark and an apologetic smile. 

"That would be perfect, I'll be right back, but come in if want." You said. As you went to your closet you got your attire for the day, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Roy only sat on your couch and waited nervously.

Once you finished your routine and got dressed you left the bathroom. And asked Roy if he was ready. Roy then looked up you and gave you a supportive smile and a thumbs-up. As you left your room you noticed not a ton of smashers. Were awake yet. "Guess it's later than 7 a.m. for most people..." You thought. 

Roy showed you where everyone's room was at. Even his own. Then showed you the main lobby where everyone come's in and out of. After that, he brought you to the lunchroom where everyone get's fed. He then showed you the training room's, tournament rooms, the library, etc. But that's when he wantes to conclude the tour just in time.

"Hey, Roy? Why are we up so early?" You questioned. Roy only sended you a smile and went to the garden with you. "Because of this." Roy responded. You looked at the beautiful sunrise and simply gasped as the sun hit the flowers and the fountain with grace. It was absolutely stunning to see.

But as you went in the lunchroom, you seen more smasher's. You checked your watch 8 a.m. So this was the time everyone got out of bed. Everyone's attention was then grabbed by two Angel's arguing over the last piece of french toast. 

The one with light wings and brown hair started saying things like"Why can't I get it?", "I was here first!", or "Please Pittoo!!!"

Then the one with dark wings and black hair yelled at him with sentences like "No you idiot!" Or "Stop calling me that!" 

You looked around at another piece of french toast in the serving area, went up to the argument, (in the backround Roy's saying "Don't do it!")

When you went to the two angels, they looked at you, one with a smile, and one with a glare. You simply gave the french toast piece they were fighting about on one plate, and the other piece (that you seen) on another's plate. "There." You said simply. 

The white-winged angel brightened up and hugged you and thanked you over and over again "This is a little bit to dramatic for a piece of french toast..." You thought. The other angel whispered a "Thanks" to you then left. 

You left the breakfast line and sat with the Mario and Fire Emblem characters. You did see a tall woman with a large amount of green hair start scolding both angels. 

(Y/N) then leaned to Mario & Luigi to ask about the two angels you just talked too. "The one with-a the happy demeanour-a is-a Pit." Mario answered. "And the-a one who is-a the more-a moodier is-a Dark Pit." Luigi stated. "Oh... Are they annoying?" You asked. Robin then jumped into the conversation with a "Some what, Dark Pit doesn't really cooperate, and Pit does seem to energetic."

The four where interrupted by a dissapointed Pit looking down in shame, and a frowning Dark Pit. "Well?" Said the green haired woman. 

"I-I'm sorry... I acted a little to upbeat didn't I?" Asked Pit. "So, sorry... Can we start over? I'm Pit, Commander of Lady Palutena's army." 

You then chuckled then said "Of course Pit, I'm (Y/N), the new mii fighter." 

"Pittoo? Have anything to say?" Said Pit. 

"U-Um... Look, I'm s-sorry okay?" The embarrassed Dark angel said. You send him a calm smile. "It's okay, thank you for your apology." 

The green hairette beamed "Hey wait, aren't you that new mii fighter, (Y/N)?" You looked up from your food and responded "Yes, I am." "Oh, I'm Palutena Goddess of Light! It's such an honor to meet you, newcomer!"

Author's note: Cliffhanger's are dangerous, but this chapter was insanely long for me, so this is where I'll stop for now. Did you like it? I hope so, anyways, onto next chapter. Hopefully, (Y/N)'s new friends will be nice. Thanks so much for reading!