Valentine's Day Special!

Author's note: Hoi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! So, I was busy thinking of new idea's then thought "Valentine's Day is coming why not write a chapter about that!" So here we are. Also, reminder about key: (S/C) means Smash crush! Another thing, credits to artist for this beautiful picture! (Link's blush just made me fangirl, okay?)

*(Y/N)'s POV*
M

y alarm went off really loudly, yet I turned it off. I was already awake due to the fact that today was Valentine's Day! 
I wanted to make chocolates for the smashers because they are like my own family! So it was the least that I could do. 
I grabbed my equipment and made my way downstairs. I decided to wake up earlier so my chocolates could be ready by the time all the others woke up!
Quietly, I walked in the hallways making sure that I couldn't wake up anybody. 
When I made it to the kitchen, I turned on the lights and put down everything. I closed the door and put on an apron. Time to start!
I decided to make little simple chocolates for them. 
I got my ingredients and began making my delicious treats!

*Timeskip to the middle of baking*
A

s I was occupied with mixing the chocolate, I didn't see that the door had opened. 
"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard a voice say
I jumped up in surprise and almost dropped everything!
I turned around almost out of breathe to find Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, and Kirby.
"E-eep! S-sorry (Y/N)! Ness, I told you that we shouldn't have surprised her!" Lucas apologized while scolding Ness. 
"Oh, my bad (Y/N), but what are you doing?" Ness asked. 
I recovered my breathe then explained. "Well, I was making chocolates before you scared me!" 
Toon Link then looked at my mix so far. "Can I have a taste?" He asked. 
"Um, sure but it's not exactly ready just yet." I replied as he got a little bit. 
"Wow, (Y/N)! It tastes great!" He complimented. 
I smiled at this, "Thanks Toon Link, I've been making them all morning. In fact, this is barely my third batch, I have more chilling in the freezer."
Kirby then chimed in. "Ooooh! Can we have some?" He asked. 
I poured some more chocolate into the molds as I went to the freezer to get the other batches. 
"Hmmmm... How about we make a deal. You guys help me, and I'll give you some of the chocolates now." I offered. 
The children pondered on the request for awhile before agreeing.
I then got multiple pieces of the confections and put them in mini heart boxes as I wrapped them up with a ribbon, and placed them on the counter. 
"Here you guys go!" I said as the four of them immediately began eating the sweets.
I walked back to my chocolate making station. Then, I continued to make more of them. When I looked back at the children I had seen that they were already done! 
"Wow! So I take it that the chocolates where good now, huh?" I asked. 
"Yeah they were delicious!" Ness replied.
I smiled to know that I was doing a good job so far. "Okay, now it's time for you guys to hold your end of the deal." I explained.
The four of them got up and I assigned them to the tasks. "Alright Ness and Lucas, can you guys go and stir up the ingredients? One of you can hold the bowl while the other stirs." I explained.
"Then can you two," I said pointing to Toon Link and Kirby. "Can you guys go and pour the mixture into the molds and place them in the freezer, then take them out 30 minutes." I stated. 
They nodded as they walked to the finished version of the mixture and poured it into the molds. I smiled at the wonderful progress we we're making! 
I then start packaging the chocolates into the small heart boxes and tying the ribbon on them. 
As I turned around I see Ness holding the bowl while Lucas is stirring, and I guess Lucas wasn't paying attention and accidentally splashed it on my face. 
"Hehe. Do you want to have a food fight? Or a food war?" I asked with a smirk. 
"ATTACK!" Ness screamed as he threw a handful of the chocolate mixture at Toon Link. 
"Oh it's on!" He replied as he hit Lucas' face with the mixture. I then tossed some at Ness as everyone went back and forth. Kirby just kept on inhaling the mixture to not make a mess.
Soon, we had ran out of the sweet like liquid and had to get back to work, luckily, I found rags so everyone can clean themselves up.