Easter Special!

A/N: Couldn't find any real easter pics so here's a cute Young Link for you! Credits to artist! I can answer all questions you have about my "hiatus" if you want too! Also, this is taking place before the baking day stuff.

It was 7 a.m. and I was helping some of the smashers help set up an easter egg hunt for the children. 

Now, if you were helping, both of the hands made you have to were bunny ears, for the festivities, and so we could go quicker.

Right now I was helping Marth and Pit hide them outside in the garden, because the others were hiding them inside and other places outside.

"So (Y/N), who do you think is gonna get the golden egg this year?" Pit asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe Ness because it would be quick his this yo yo to get eggs. Or Toon Link because of his grappling hook thingy, Young Link could also do the same, so I'm not sure." I replied.

"Who do you think will find it this year, Marth?" I asked curiously.

The Hero-King looked at me and thought for a moment. 

"I'm not sure, I'll just be happy if all of the children are having fun. It's not everyday that we can all get together like this, with all of the tournaments and such." Marth explained.

"That's such a Marth thing to say." Roy said while popping out of nowhere.
Me and Pit jumped a little bit due to the red-heads entrance. 

"I just hope everyone will enjoy today that's all." Marth replied.

"Yeah I guess. I'm not really sure who's gonna get the golden egg this year. I don't even know the prize!" Roy exclaimed.

"Shhhh! Roy you're gonna wake everybody up!" I replied with a whisper.

Roy covered his mouth with his hands. "Sorry!" He said in a whisper.

"Hey you guys!" Rosalina greeted as she walked torwards us.

"Hey Rosie!" I greeted.

"Hello there, Rosalina." Marth greeted politely. (Wow what a man! 💙)

Roy nodded his head and said "Heya Rosalina!" In a whisper.

"Hey Rosalina! What's up?" Pit greeted.

"Master Hand and Crazy Hand said that the egg hunt will began around 8:30, so we need to cover more ground and fast." The cosmic queen replied with that calm warm smile.

"Gotcha! Thanks Rosie!" I said while walking out of the garden.
I decided to go in the front of the mansion where the fountain and other flowers were.

While I was hiding more eggs I found (TP) Zelda hiding eggs with Luigi and Peach. 

"Hey you three! What's up?" I greeted with a smile.

"Hi there, (Y/N)!" Peach greeted politely.

"Hello there, (Y/N)." Zelda said.

"Hey-a, (Y/N)!" Luigi greeted.

"So whatcha guys doing?" I asked.

"Still hiding more eggs. How was your progress with Marth and Pit?" Zelda inquired.

"It was good, but we only have about 45 more minutes until the egg hunt begins so I was seeing any places that weren't taken already." I replied.

"Only-a 45 more-a minutes?!" Luigi exclaimed clearly in shock.

"Oh my! We better hurry! Thanks (Y/N)! We'll see you soon!" Peach said as she quickly finished up hiding eggs.

I decided to go inside the mansion next. I entered through the front entrance to see that it was lovely decorated. There were streamers in lovely pastel colors with easter egg baskets for each of the smash children, and a huge banner that said: Happy Easter!