OH NO! You're sick!

Author's note: Forgive me reader. I'm sorry, but this had to happen at some point. And that point is now. Also, I'm making Dr. Mario & Mario two separate people! Hope you like the chapter! Credits to artist. 

*Third Person's POV*

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* (Y/N) tried to talk the best she could... But just failed... Dang it! Well, at least I'm done with training for the week... You thought.

Just then, a calm yet nervous type of knocking came to your door. "Come-*cough cough* i-i-in..." You whispered slightly. 

The source of the knocking soon came in your room. All that you could here was a small, young voice started to shriek. The next thing you knew was a bunch of smashers running by your side as something was wheeling you away from your room. "N-n-no..." You whimpered devastatingly.

It was about three hours, or so you've been told of how long you were asleep after that... You woke up to yelling... And more yelling... "Everyone! Get out! Let Dr. Mario take care of her!" Said a giant blurry thing... Your vision was weakening too... 

*COUGH COUGH* Your coughs seemed more and more hurtful torwards your throat. A bright light was brought upon you, and a Doctor was checking on you. "Will she be okay?" One of the giant blurry things asked. "I-a don't-a know... She's not-a from anywhere that I-a know of-a... So I-a don't know how-a to-a help-a her." The Doctor responded .

It was soon brought to the doctor's attention that you kept saying that your head ached. Maybe that's where he could finally start. 

Soon, the diagnoses was that... "She-a has-a flu." The Doctor concluded to both of the big blurry glove? things. 

*Timeskip to visitor hour, third person's POV*

First the Mario characters visited poor (Y/N). "No! My best friend... I can't believe she's so injured." A hurt Peach said sorrowfully. 

"(Y/N) doesn't deserve this... She also hasn't even been here for a full month yet." Rosalina stated.

Both Mario and Luigi looked really hurt at (Y/N). Especially Luigi, "Poor-a (Y/N) I knew she was-a little ill... We-a should've-a followed her-a bro!" Luigi said sad and angry at himself. 

"I-a know Luigi, but-a at least-a my-a doctor self is-a helping her-a!" Mario said as happy as he could. 

When the Mario characters left, the Kid Icarus one's then moved in. 

"AH! (Y/N)! I'M SO SORRY!" A crying Pit screamed, even though it wasn't his fault, he still felt bad for the newcomer. "Hey! Shut up idiot! She's trying to sleep!" An aggravated Dark Pit yelled at the sad Pit. 

"Both of you, please by a little more quiet, (Y/N) trying to rest." Palutena said angrily. "I wish my powers could heal her..." She said with a defeated tone.

That's when the Fire Emblem characters came. All with a sad aura around them. "It's all my fault, I should've never fought against her..." Roy said guilty. 

"It's not your fault, Roy. Dr. Mario already specified that (Y/N) had it for a while, she just didn't know that she did." Marth stated, trying to help Roy with the best of his ability. 

Ike nodded "That's right Roy, don't beat yourself up about it." 

Lucina placed a bouquet of your favorite flowers for you. "I truly hope you get better, (Y/N)." She said hopefully. 

"Well, she's from the outside world, so it will take a while to recover, but it will be soon." Robin reassured Lucina. 

"And with the advanced medical equipment, she should be better just in time for our-" Ribbon was rudely interrupted with an "Is it okay if we could see (Y/N) now?" Ness asked as he peered through the doorway. 

They all looked back at (Y/N), suffering in that hospital bed. Then all the Fire Emblem characters left. 

The kid characters along with Link, a ninja, & Meta Knight.

"(Y/N)!" Toon Link screamed. Kirby looked really sad too... They all miss you. "I-I-I'm s-so gl-glad that I f-found (Y/N) i-in her room b-before her condition g-got worse..." Lucas said scared. Ness nodded. You should be lucky that Lucas did find you. (He was the one that shrieked btw)

All the villagers used the crying and frowning feelings, (from animal crossing new leaf) it wasn't everyday a smasher got sick, so they didn't known what to expect.

Link and the Ninja both made perfect eye contact. "I do hope she'll be okay, Peach wanted to plan something for all the smash females." The ninja explained. 

"Yeah, I know. Was it the training that pressured her though?" Link asked. 

"No, I highly doubt that. She doesn't seem to let stress get to her." Meta Knight said. 

The children still surrounded your hospital bed. All with frowns or tears. The adults took them out of the room to let other visits come in.

One by one, Pokemon, Samus, Captain Falcon, both Wii Fit Trainer's, Shulk, etc. EVEN VILLAINS came to see you. (Y/N) was a big impact in their lives. You were kind to everyone! 

Once visitor hour was over, it was near late afternoon. Dr. Mario had luckily found out what you had. It was a flu! So, he is currently trying to make a medicine to cure you. 

"No! That's-a not-a it!" Dr. Mario yelled. There was a lot of pressure. He just didn't  know how to cure you. Plus, you weren't from any of the series he knew. So, this would be a very big challenge.

Finally, after some looooong amount of time, he finally did it! "Thank-a goodness!" He exclaimed. You awoke to a huge headache, stomache, soar throat, & a fit of coughs. 

"Great-a! You're-a finally awake-a!" Dr. Mario said relieved. 

(Y/N) was gonna asked "What happened?" Although you still couldn't talk. Dang. 

Dr. Mario took notice of this, "Oh-a yeah! You-a need to take-a this medicine." He said while handing you the key to your health back! 

You drank it rather fast, and got a glass of water right after. 

"Oh, and-a I'll-a go get you-a meal so you-a can go-a to sleep!" The kind doctor replied. He soon came back to a half-asleep (Y/N). "Hey-a, you-a got to-a eat-a this." He offered the chicken noodle soup to you. 

You smiled as a thanks to the Doctor and immediately started to dig in... You haven't eaten since breakfast!

To Dr. Mario's surprise, you finished rather quickly. You smiled and rubbed your tummy as a you were full and happy with your dinner. 

And, to his favor, you fell asleep right after the meal. "Whew..." Dr. Mario said as he sighed. 

Author's note: Welp. Did you like this chapter? I hope so! We'll check on reader soon, so hopefully she'll be okay! See you next-a time! That Italian writing is getting to me. Bye Smash fans, and thanks for reading!!!