Halloween special! P.1

Author's note: Yo guess who back. It's me. Getz Rekt. Thanks for reading. Credit to artist! You excited?! NO? Oh well. 

*Third Person's POV*

Currently, it's around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. And guess what?! 

Today's Halloween!

The only time of the year for trick-or-treating, scaring people, and playing pranks and tricks upon others!

Since there would be a Halloween party later, it would only be suited to dress up as something. Although you volunteered to set up, so you could get your costume later.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I made my way downstairs into the lunchroom where the party was to be held. I seen at least about half of the smashers helping. 

Just as I walked over, I bumped into someone. 

"Ah! Sorry!" I said as I got up. I didn't recognize this smasher. Maybe they were new? 

The new character looked up at me. "H-Hey it's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said.

This man had grayish hair with gray armour and a blue cape. He also had red eyes with a CHAINSAW SWORD?! 

Must be a Fire Emblem character. I thought.

"Say, do you know where the Fire Emblem characters are at?" He asked. 

As soon as I was to reply, a new girl appeared! She looked like the male version...  I then made the perfect conclusion...

For sure they were Fire Emblem characters.

The female only looked at me. "Hello there!" She greeted.

"Hehe. Hi! I'm (Y/N). Are you two newcomers?" I inquired.

"Yes, we actually are. We're both named Corrin, by the way." The male stated.

Then the female chimed in, "But you can call me Kamui." She suggested.

We all started talking for awhile, then that's when they both realized they had to go to Master Hand's office. 

*Third Person's POV*

So far, most of the setup is already there. Peach is helping making the food with Palutena. Pit, Dark Pit, Lucina, Shulk, & Link are setting up lights and decorations. Roy & Ike are getting the smoke machines ready. Marth and Rosalina are setting up the tables along with Dedede. Both Robin and Ribbon were also in charge of organization.

Luigi and Mario were in charge of if there was a fire. Well, Roy is in the building. The kids weren't in here, do to the fact that they were kids. They would accidently bump into something. 

Currently, you were doing Strobe lights. Yep. Strobe lights. So of course, this required you to get up pretty high... Well, I mean since Pit's been on a break for three hours maybe it's not to much to  ask him? 

(Y/N) made her way to the sleeping white-winged angel. "Pit." She cooed softly. "Pit, please wake up." 

The angel only grumbled a bit in his sleep. "Eh? What?" He said as he finally woke up. 

As soon as he noticed you his grogginess turned into shock surprised type of reaction. 

"Er... H-Hi (Y/N)! U-Um... Was there something you needed." Pit asked nervously. (Reader you are totally reeling these guys in!) 

You chuckled at his behaviour. "Actually yes, I don't know how I can get up there because it's to high for me-" You explained before getting cut off.