10. He knows.

Dwayne laid beside Jessica, butt ass naked and horny as hell. Jessica slept peacefully as he thought about waking her up to fulfill his needs. He knew she had just got off at seven am and didn't really get in the bed until eight but he was super horny and it was now one in the afternoon. Just as he was about to nudge her to get up her phone went off causing her to stir in her sleep, he looked over at her phone seeing the name 'Mateo' causing his face to scrunch up in confusion. Who the fuck was Mateo? And why was he calling her?

Every horny thought he had went out the window with that one call. Her text tone went off once the phone stopped ringing as his name popped up again.  He was never one to snoop but he had an inkling to. Chill out, it's probably just one of her coworkers. He told himself.

Jessica stirred a little more until her eyes slowly fluttered opened, coming face to face with Dwayne who was sitting up looking like he was in deep thought. She smiled. "Good morning," her smile slowly dropping as his facial expression didn't change. "What's wrong?"

He finally focused his eyes on hers. "Who is Mateo?" Her eyes shot open completely. "Huh?" He chuckled, her reaction wasn't one that he liked. "Jessica who the fuck is Mateo?"

She had planned on telling him soon seeing as how she was only a week shy from being at the end of her first trimester but definitely not like this. She sat up unaware of how much he knew. Did he go through my phone? She thought, they didn't talk about much through text, except the baby. Oh shit. Does he know about the baby? "Jessica!" He semi-yelled pulling her out of her thoughts.

She swallowed, it was too early for this. She picked up her phone to check the time seeing a missed call and text from Mateo. That's what sparked it. She looked over at him as she sighed deciding to just be truthful, it was going to come out at some point.

She went to run her hand through her hair, forgetting her bonnet was on. She quickly dropped her hand and looked at him as she bit the side of her bottom lip. "You remember when you broke up with me?"

He rolled his eyes as he got up already knowing where this was going. He stood there in all his naked glory as her eyes roamed over him, his dick no longer hard but it still held weight. "So it's a nigga you fucked with in the fucking two days we weren't together?"

She rolled her eyes knowing it could go like this, she threw back the covers, however she still remained seated on the bed. They were at his place, so if anyone was leaving it would be her.

"D it's not even like that, I didn't plan for it to happen and I barely remember the shit." He got wide eyed as he started pacing, "so you really fucked this nigga? You really fucked another nigga?" He yelled.

She sighed, "Dwayne I was drunk as hell and in my feelings about you. I regretted it as soon as I realized what happened!" She yelled back.

He started laughing, and it wasn't because this shit was funny. He started shaking his head. "Nahh, you still fucking with this nigga. Why he calling you? Why he texting you? Why you still in contact with him?"

Just say it, she prepped herself. Just tell him you're pregnant. She bit her lip as her stomach started to knot up and her throat started to hurt from the cry she was trying to hold back. "Jessica! Fucking answer me!" He yelled out as he got closer to her.

She stood up, "I'm pregnant!" She yelled back as tears started to fall. He looked at her with pure anger and a hint of confusion. "What?" He questioned. Was he really going to make her say it again? She couldn't say it again, she wouldn't. She shook her head as she started to pack her stuff up. "Dwayne you heard me."

"And it's his?" He questioned. She could hear the hurt in his voice without even having to look at him. She nodded her head as she wiped a tear that was falling. She knew she had lost this whole relationship off of a stupid ass one night stand that resulted in a child she didn't have the balls to get rid of.