19. Get it right.

Jessica should have been cussing Dwayne out, or at least letting him know she was upset with some of the shit he said but she didn't even have it in her. She was beyond blown by the whole situation and just wanted to be by herself.

Dwayne looked over at her as she just stared out the window. "Jessica, I'm sorry. I know I went overboard with some stuff. But I don't like that nigga and you know his girl deserved everything I said to her."

That Jessica could agree with for the most part. She didn't say anything or even move from her position of looking out the window. Dwayne sighed as he shook his head, turning up his music as he made the ride to her house.

He pulled in and parked as Jessica quickly took her seatbelt off, "you don't need to come in." She let out. "Then we need to talk," Dwayne let out. "You sitting here with an attitude but you asked me to come!"

"To show that you could get along with Mateo! Not to fight him again!" She yelled.

"He came at me!" He yelled back. "All I did was have your fucking back at that weak ass lunch! I was defending you!" He hit his chest. "I admitted I was doing too much at some points."

"Yeah like telling him you're going to play daddy! You egged that shit on Dwayne, yeah he hit you first but you caused it."

Dwayne shook his head as he chuckled a little, "you deadass defending this nigga right now?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "I'm definitely not defending him. But that shit could have been avoided. Thank you for having my back, I appreciate that. But I don't want this type of drama in my life or my child's and if this is how the two of you are going to act I'm good on you."

"You act like it's just me! You act like that nigga does no wrong!" Dwayne yelled in anger.

"No the hell I don't! I don't give a fuck about him Dwayne! He's the father of my child's that's it, but its more when it comes to you! You want us to work towards getting back together then you need to get your mouth and anger in check! You act like a child when you get upset and it's extreme. And I'm not even just talking about this situation, I'm talking about when you get drunk and everything in between. I don't want to continue to deal with that."

"Man," Dwayne sucked his teeth. "Whatever Jessica, this shit isn't even about that. You so upset with me but ain't saying shit to that nigga."

"Cause I haven't had the chance to! Right now we're dealing with my anger towards you when I talk to him I'll deal with my anger towards him. But I'm over this conversation. I just want to go eat this food and watch TV by myself. So bye."

She got out the car slamming the door as Dwayne quickly got out. She turned around facing him refusing to have him follow her up the stairs. "That's not how we're about to end this." He voiced as he walked towards her.

She rolled her eyes, "so what Dwayne? What is it that you want to say? Because this conversation isn't getting anywhere and my food is getting colder by the minute."

"You was going to heat that shit up anyways. It's been fucking cold. But I don't want us to end today like this." He said in a softer tone. "I know everything went left and like I stated before I'm sorry for my part in it. But realize I'm for you. I've fucked up in the past and I'm not about to fuck up again. I said some off the wall shit but his girl mouth is off the chain and that nigga don't realize how fucking lucky he is to have gotten you pregnant. The shit pisses me off to even think about it but I'm just trying to remind that nigga that what he won't do another nigga will. If he thinks he about to put you through some bullshit pertaining to that little boy you about to have I'm letting him know it's not going down like that. Cause at the end of day whether he decides to let his girl run him or not, that little boy is going to have a father figure in his life. If you give me another chance that is."