31. He's here.

Mateo stood over Jess as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so proud of you." He stated lowly as she closed her eyes.

They had taken Kaiden to do some testing and his mother had just left, leaving just the two of them in the room that she got checked into. She was exhausted, "and you did it without an epidural or any medicine." He smiled as he looked at her.

She opened her eyes making eye contact with him, a small smile matching his. "I could have did the water birth." She slightly whined.

"You could've of, but Kaiden said he wanted to come out in the car with his momma delivering him. Besides we didn't think he was going to come that quick based off of what the midwife said."

Jessica nodded in agreement as she grabbed his hand. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." He emphasized. "You brought a new life into this world and did it like a G."

Jessica laughed lightly as tiredness truly began to take over her body. She could use a nap. Just as the thought popped in her head the nurse came in with Kaiden.

Both of their heads quickly looking her way. "I believe baby boy is hungry and I recalled you saying you wanted to breastfeed." The nurse smiled.

Jessica nodded as she let out a yawn as the nurse handed Kaiden to her, a small cry coming from his mouth that Jessica found so cute.

"A lactation specialist will be around shortly to help or answer any questions. Did you need anything?" Jessica shook her head no as the nurse checked her vitals and everything before leaving the room.

Jessica whipped out her boob as she brought Kaiden to it, he didn't latch as easy as she thought he would but it didn't take forever either. Once he was latched on and she looked over at Mateo. "Welp, you've literally saw every one of my intimate parts today."

Mateo laughed as he took a seat nearby, "and I appreciate the female body in a whole new light now."

Jessica winked, "glad I could do that for you." Mateo smiled as his phone went off, his team would be back later and Jose was asking if the baby was born. He quickly replied with a yeah as he asked if they could stop by tomorrow. He looked up at Jessica who was infatuated with Kaiden. He smiled, he couldn't wait to get his hands on Kaiden once she finished feeding him. "Is it okay if Jose stops by tomorrow to see Kaiden?"

Jessica looked up at him, "of course." Kaiden had finished feeding as Jessica questioned Mateo, "you want to burp him?"

Mateo jumped up to his feet, of course he wanted to. Everything about this just felt right.

Jessica and Mateo has made it through their first night as parents, in the hospital that is. They would be leaving later that day as long as everything checked out okay with Kaiden and Mateo was thankful for that because the couch was highly uncomfortable to sleep on.

Mateo yawned as he moved to lean up. Jessica was still sleeping as Kaiden was beside her in a bassinet. He placed a kiss on both of their foreheads before deciding to head down to get some coffee and to see if they had anything he would want to eat.

While doing that Jose texted him and let him know he would be up there in the next hour. Mateo figured Jess would be up by then and sent a quick okay.

He grabbed a coffee and bagel and was headed back to the room before he was stopped by a fan. Meanwhile in the room Jessica got up to pee, slightly nervous. No one had told her that the first pee after birth would feel like hell, and she was just hoping this one wouldn't.

After she used the bathroom she quickly went back to the room startled as she saw Xavier standing in there. Panic quickly set in. "What the hell are you doing here?"