40. Relationships rekindled?

Mateo and Jessica walked hand in hand around a nearby park after their dinner date, his mother was watching Kaiden overnight so the two could truly focus on just one another.

This would be Kaiden's first overnight trip and Jessica definitely had all the nerves about it but she tried not to think about it and reminded herself that if needed she could go get him whenever. However, Mateo had been doing a pretty good job with keeping it off her mind as well.

"I'm happy we did this." She smiled as she looked at him while they walked. He stopped walking as he put his hands on her waist turning her so that she was face to face with him. "I am too." He let out, "we needed this." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "We did." She said lowly as she neared his lips, placing a kiss on them. "I especially needed it before flying out to see my mother tomorrow." She confided.

"Everything's going to be fine." Mateo comforted. At least he hoped it would. He said that last time and she called him crying afterwards. But he hoped this time would be different since it was her mother's idea. Jessica sighed, "I hope so. But just knowing how she is I can't be sure."

"Well even if it doesn't go how you hope, look at the positives, you get to see your sisters and you said you haven't saw them face to face in years." She nodded, he made a valid point. This would also be there first time meeting Kaiden. She smiled at the thought, Mateo leaned down placing a kiss on her lips. "Let's get out of here."

They made it back to her place as Jessica quickly went to taking her shoes off, she wore a cute form fitting dress with some heels, her hair out in its natural curls and light makeup.

Mateo took her in as she bent down to un-strap her shoes, he licked his lips as she leaned back up turning around to look at him. She laughed when she saw his eyes on her ass.

They two had yet to do anything besides some kissing and touching. So the sexual tension was up there. He walked towards her pulling her into him, they held eye contact with one another as Jessica smiled, before placing her lips on his.

The kiss intensified as their tongues got to know one another once again. Mateo lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. With barely breaking the kiss he made his way up the stairs placing her on the bed.

He broke the kiss as he stood up, admiring her body. He was going to take his time with her tonight, learn what she liked and what she didn't. That was the purpose of the night right? And he couldn't wait to do some exploring.

———

Jessica stepped out of the airport as she looked for her sisters, they had rented a car and said they would be at the airport to pick her and Kaiden up since they had got in earlier.

"Jessica!" Jazmin yelled making it easier for her to spot them as Jazmin was damn near halfway out the window with the biggest smile on her face. She leaned back in the car and opened the door to get out seeing that Jessica had her hands full. She was wearing Kaiden, but also had his car seat and car seat base as well as her bag.

Jazmin grabbed the car seat and base only leaving Jessica with rolling her luggage. Jessica quickly got the base in and the car seat, she knew it wasn't the safest but she wasn't about to wake Kaiden to put him in the car seat when they were going to a hotel down the street.

"Hey baby sis!" Jackie smiled as she turned around looking at her. "Oh my gosh, look at him. He's so cute!" She gushed as she looked down at Kaiden. "I can't wait to hold my little nephew! I'm so excited we're all together!" She let out. "And we're staying together! This is going to be great."

"Or aggravating cause you been getting on my nerves already!" Jazmin let out with her head in her phone causing Jessica to laugh. "Jazmin shut the fuck up." Jackie let out as she looked at Jazmin with a stank face.