Definition of Perfect

Requested by : ElizabethMurphyyyy

Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N role swap. I hope you enjoy

Kara sat down in the visitation center, she pushed her blond hair of her face

A door unlocked and Kara's sister sat down in front of her "Sister dear it's been a while" Alex let out a cold chuckle "how is mother doing"

"Need I remind you she is your mother not mine" the CEO hissed

"No need to be so harsh" The red head pulled at her cuffs "I have noticed you and supergirl are close"

"That's none of your business Alexandra, I'm here to finally get over you"

The criminal smiled cruelly "oh you never will, you will always be a Danvers, you can't run from it, you can't hide from it, and some day you will snap and the super's will fall for good, you shouldn't have picked a side"

"Now that we're your wrong sister, I don't pick sides"

Alex leaned in close making Kara flinch slightly "occidit vel occisus est" she whispered "I'm sure you understood"

"Guards I'm ready to go" The red head announced, her cruel smirk still on her lips 

The guards took her away, Kara sighed her head fell in her hands.

Thanksgiving diner at Lena's

Lena laughed as she took another bite into her desert, Brainy was still trying to understand the concept of cartoons, the kryptonian looked around the room, she noticed that Kara was thinking about something else

"Since The parents are away let's play a game that's a little different" only lex, brainy, Kara and James remained

"What is Lee" The older Luthor asked

"Truth or dare" Lena exclaimed happily

Kara froze "I'm sorry I have to go, this evening was fantastic thanks for inviting me" the blonde quickly packed up her stuff and went out

"Hold on guys" Lena followed her friend, gently she stopped her in the hallway "Your not ok?"

The blonde composed herself "I'm fine I swear"

The heroine saw right through the facade "You went to see her didn't you"

Kara pulled away "I told you I'm fine, and I did no such thing"

"Kara you can tell me anything, we're bestfriends"

The CEO scoffed "you lied to me, I know your supergirl Lena, those glasses don't work, I can't trust anyone I don't know why I even came"

The kryptonian started to panic "I didn't tell you so I could prote-"

Kara brought her hand across supergirl's face "you just did it because I'm a Danvers" she stormed out, leaving Lena who was clutching her cheek.

Lex ran out to his sister "what happened"

"I...I d...don't know" Lena stuttered "I need to help her" in barely seconds the brunette had changed into her supersuit and took off into the sky after her friend, she listened intently for the heartbeat she relied on so much.

Finally finding her she followed the rapid beat, Supergirl found herself in the L-Corp laboratory and Kara was at her desk.

"Kara can I explain myself"

"You know my sister was right, occidit vel occisus est"

Lena recognised the Latin "Kill or be killed" she whispered

"My sister told me I chose sides, the side of the angels, what a mistake" the blonde's back was still turned

"Kara please, don't let your sister corrupt you, that's what she wants, I couldn't live with myself if that happened, because..." the alien's voice trailed off

Kara turned around, Tears clung to her cheeks "Because what, Because I could hurt someone"

Lena was sick of hiding "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, I watched quickly as you dated James, and when he broke up with you, I was there, I'm always there and i can be myself around you"

Kara was taken back "you.." she pointed at herself "love" for the first time the Danvers heiress was speechless

"Of course how could I not, I mean your the definition of perfect"

"A super loves a Danvers, that's a first, I guess I dated James to deny my feelings for you"

"Kara why did you suffer that, he was horrible to you"

Both the girls cheeks were stained with fresh tears

"Shall we do this properly" Lena said dusting imaginary dirt of her skirt "No lies"

"No lies"

They captured each other's lips, with such passion, it shook the gods.

Hope you enjoyed, Thx for the request

Edna