Two Queens

Requested by: no one

Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N This is a Game of Thrones AU
Lena will be taking Daenerys Targaryen's place (Targaryen's in this story have black hair not white)
Kara will be taking Jon snow's place

All other characters stay the same.

Disclaimer, if you watch the show Lena and Kara aren't relate in my story (Bc ew)

And I don't ship Jon and Daenerys but this fits for the story

Kara unrolled the letter in front of her sister who eagerly peered at the piece of paper in the Bastard's hands

"Sansa must you stare?" Kara chuckled at her half sister

She heard a scoff from the red head. "You are obviously still too naive to handle yourself" The eldest stark quipped back

Kara looked up from the scroll "Remember you are talking to your queen" She smirked at her sister who rolled her eyes

"Your a queen who doesn't want her crown. So I'm making sure, as lady of Winterfell you don't fuck up"

Kara gasped dramatically and placed her hand over her chest for dramatic affect "Did Princess Sansa just curse, by the old gods and the new the world is coming to an end"

"Oh shut it, i have no time for decorum with you. I don't care that your Queen of the North, Your still my sister"

Kara shook her head, she shivered slightly at the cold despite her heavy furs "I'm your half sister. I'm still a bastard"

Sansa rubbed Kara's arm to try and comfort her "And I regret ever treating you that way"

The pair shared a moment of quiet, the only noise being the creaking wood under them and the distant sound of soldier's training "So what does it say?"

"You'll never believe it" Kara ran her hand through her hair and handed the scroll over "Your ex-husband is the hand to Lena Targaryen"

Sansa was visibly in shock "The daughter of the Mad King" Her ice blue eyes bore into the piece of paper

Kara paused to think, Winter was coming that was never in doubt and she knew that one of the few things that could stop the dead was dragonglass which was sitting under the castle that The Targaryen Queen was occupying. And the letter was an invite to bend the knee, which was out of the question but she could try and get resources for the Great War

"You better not bend the knee"

Kara looked back to Sansa, the red headed Stark had read her mind "I would never, but it is an opportunity to gain resources"

"You shouldn't go, send someone in your stead"

Kara knew Sansa had her best intentions despite the icy tone was met with.

"A queen should be met by a queen and anyway, I'll be leaving someone very capable in Winterfell"

Sansa folded her arms in annoyance "How could you make up your mind so easily-"

"Because I'm leaving you in charge. Sansa you are the power in the North, I just happen to have the title. You are right, I am naive.   All I have ever done is go into battle, and win and loose. I don't know politics, when the Great War is over" Kara took a deep breath "I will be abdicating the throne, to you"

Sansa's jaw dropped "Kara you must be joking"

The blonde shook her head "No, I am a wartime hero. Not one to lead a nation to peace, my name is the Girl of steel after all"