The Doctor (part 2)

Requested by: me

Ship(s):

Supercorp

A/N I'm going to write the full episode, and then continue with other oneshots

Lena sighed as she turned her car's indicator on "Im going to get into to much trouble if they find out I was there"

The blonde pushed her hair out of her face, a smiled pulled on her lips "Can we have the Lights and sirens on?"

The Luthor scoffed "No! I shouldn't be doing any of this"

The Time Lord turned to the three in the back "So you three know each other"

Grace pointed to James "I'm his Nan" and then pointed to J'onn "J'onn me husband"

James butted in "Second husband"

The blonde turned to Lee and James "and how do two know each other"

"Lena and I went to school together"

A simple 'Oh' came from the Blonde's lips

Grace gasp in realisation "Not Lena Luthor"

Lena smiled "Hello, James' Nan"

"Well haven't you done well for yourself, love"

Before Lena could answer, the Time Lord took over the conversation once again "And you said you just found it there, this thing?"

James shrugged "Yeah pretty much. I took pictures"

"Oh good lad" The blonde looked at the pictures, It looked like one giant blue teardrop like cocoon, Lena couldn't help but feel a little jealous something about this mystery woman intrigued her "That's exciting. No, not exciting. What do I mean? Worrying. Fast as you can, Lee"

At some woods

James pointed up to a tree, a red bike was dangling from some branches "There's my bike"

The blonde suppressed a laugh "Why is it in a tree"

"We were up top and I chucked it over"

J'onn piped in "He gets cross because he can't ride it"

Grace joined in "We're giving him lessons. He's got dyspraxia. It's a coordination disorder."

James pushed his Nan away "Anyway enough about me. The tree to the left so it should be..."

James looked around but he was met by an empty clearing

"If only Lena was here, she is reliable" The blonde muttered causing the PC to blush "So where's it gone?"

In Sheffield

The time Lord huffed "Two weird things, one city, same night, makes me nervous"

"I could check with some friends to see if they have seen anything" James offered

"Good cos we need all the info we can get meet us back here"

"I could have a word with some of my old work pals. If you want to know what's happening, ask a bus driver"

James sighed "He always says that"

J'onn snapped back "Because it's true"

The Blonde stopped walking "Suddenly I feel tired"

"That was a big fall you had love. We should get you checked out at A&E"

The Time Lord shook her head "No, no, no. I never go anywhere that's just initials. Although-" to everyone's shock she stuck her finger up one of her nostrils "Ah can one of you catch me"