Vigilante

Requested by: ElizabethMurphyyyy

Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N
This is in Pre-revolution New York, and Loyalists are loyal to England and patriots want freedom.

Kara is from America but was sent to Europe because her family was attacked, she is a servant. She spends her free time with a rich family (The Danvers)

The Luthor's are a rich family who are loyal to England but lie about it. They were kicked out of New York by the maire Duncan Olsen. But they're being welcomed back because Lionel offered Lena for marriage to Duncan's son (James). Lena is a patriot but her family don't know.

Lillian is originally from France but was kicked out for being rude to the king.

Kara fixed her shirt and gently wrapped on the white door. "Ms. Luthor it's Kara"

"Come in" The young Luthor responded

The blonde went in and found Lena working at her desk, Kara peered over and saw a gun and different mechanical pieces

"Kara dear will you please fetch my green dress, Mother wants me to wear it to impress James"

"Very well Ms. Luthor" Kara did as she was told "Shall I run a hot bath?"

"You know me to well, and Kara it's Lena "

"As you wish" Kara snorted "I'm sorry it's really funny when I Say Ms. Luthor"

Lena laughed as well "Kara tonight I need to sneak out I need your help"

"Yeah sure, Your mother is away it will be easy."

Lena smiled and tidied her desk "Kara Love, I need a favour?""

"Name it"

The brunette took a deep breath "I don't want to marry James, is there anyway, or anyone who can maybe stop it"

Kara smiled sadly "I can arrange something. But Lena is this really what you want"

The Luthor stood up and walked over to the taller woman, gently she stood on her tip toes and kissed Kara's nose, the Blonde's cheeks turned a deep shade of red

"I know I want it because, I love you"

Kara getting a bit of confidence wrapped her arms under Lena's butt and picked her up, earning a giggle "And I love you too, but we have to hide it. Once the patriots over throw The English rule we can love each other properly"

Lena pouted "then take care of James, Supergirl" the Luthor used Kara's vigilante name. The blonde would in the night bring justice to poor people and stop Loyalists.

"Ok tonight I'll pay James a visit" Kara sneaked Lena before setting her down and fetching the dress.

That night

Kara put on her blue coat and tied her mask around her face. Gracefully the Blonde landed on James' balcony. She wrapped on the window scaring James

"Oh Supergirl" He Opened the window "How can I help you"

Kara grabbed his collar and pulled him towards the ledge "Cut the crap James. I know your conspiring with the King" She pushed his back against the ledge and leaned him forward

James desperately tried to pull himself up "I don't know what your talking about"

"Don't lie to me James. I know you are, I won't tell your father or anyone if you do something for me"