The Great war

Requested by: Some cool ppl

Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N continuation of two queens

This chapter is +16. I will say when their is smut and tell you when it's finished.

Kara was standing in front of the war table. She changed around the Stark token closer to the miniature Winterfell castle. It was only her, Lena and Sansa.

She could feel the glares the women were sharing. Kara sighed and stood up "Look, I didn't take a dagger to the stomach for you two to glare at each other"

Both women looked down ashamed "I will leave you both to talk, I promised I would train some soldiers"

Kara left the room.

Lena took a seat;

"Lady Stark, I wish for us to get along" Lena spoke carefully

Sansa sat down opposite the Dragon Queen "As do I, for Kara's sake. However you want to help us because my sister bedded you" Sansa said, her voice was cold.

Lena's cheeks heated up "How dare you accuse me of such things"

"So she did" Sansa felt like chuckling but she stopped herself. She saw the lovesick looks the women gave each other

"That does not leave this room, The fact that your sister and I shared a bed does not mean I do not wish to help the North. She has proven herself a plethora of times and I trust her. So if it means I must put a hold on my War with Cersei I will, because humanity is more important" Lena took a breath once she finished.

"What about the North's independence?" Sansa asked

Lena stood up, no longer wanting to converse with the bold Stark "You still have it don't you?"

She was about to leave when Sansa grabbed her arm "Excuse my boldness. I just wanted to understand your motives, I understand now. Do you wish to visit the Godswoods with me?"

Lena nodded. She knew the godswoods were a precious place to the Northerner's.

Kara finished with the soldiers, she wiped a thin layer of sweat from her brow. She loved training with soldiers.

"They're coming!! They are nearly here" Someone yelled

Kara turned around to find a few guards holding back a big man with ginger hair "let him go" Kara ordered she walked over and hugged the man

"Hello Turmond" She greeted her old friend "Is Everything all right?"

"No My Queen. The night king will be here tomorrow" The wilding seemed exhausted

Kara shuttered the Great War was coming, the walking dead were about to attack her home and there was only one way to stop them. Kill the king.

Kara ordered a guard over "Get this man a room and let him rest"

"Thank you My Queen"

Kara gathered a council in the main hall and stood in front of them. She glanced over at Lena who seemed more comfortable than the last time she sat here "My Ladies and Lords. The dead are upon us, tonight in our final night. Spend your time with your loved ones, for tomorrow we face the greatest threat ever and I will stand by you" she raised her sword and everyone did the same "Queen Lena is here for us, she is fighting along with us. We owe her the chance she has provided" she turned to her lover "Thank you"

Lena nodded gracefully. For the first time the crowd cheered for Southern Queen.

Kara walked into her chambers with Lena on her tail.

"If this is our last night together, I want to feel all of you" Kara whispered into Lena's ear

*smut*

Kara lifted Lena and put her onto the bed "Get undressed" Kara ordered

Lena did as she was told, she took of her white Targaryen coat. Kara did the same and undressed leaving her with a loose shirt. Lena was bare

The Bastard Queen kissed down the other queen's neck. She stuck her knee between Lena's legs and started to grind against her.

"Fuck me" Lena moaned

Kara smirked, she pushed herself down and licked Lena's cunt. She heard the Targaryen moan in delight. "Come for me" Kara asked as she returned and sucked Lena's nipple

Lena stuck her hands into Kara's hair "Fuck me harder then" She pushed Kara down.

*smut over*

Kara woke up with a bare Lena holding her. She smiled gently, she loved this woman more than anything in the world. She was probably about to die, but at least she would die happy.

"I can feel you staring" Lena's voice was raspy

"Is that so my love? Well then I suppose I should stop" Kara smirked

"No don't" Lena cuddled closer to Kara "I sometimes wish we were born in a time of peace"

"Love, I don't think either of us could just sit still and do nothing  there is always someone who needs saved"

Later that evening

Kara stood in front of her soldiers. It was dark and the wind was blowing. In the distance she could hear the Dead marching forward.

"Send the Calvary!" Edna ordered

Led by Ser Jorah the cavalry charged. The Dothraki cried the battle cries in their rough tongue. For a second Kara felt a shred of hope, however when they returned only a handful of horsemen returned. Ser Jorah returned with a sorrowful look in his face.

The hope she had died, after everything she ever faced this she genuinely feared.

She unsheathed her sword "For the Living!" She cried out. Knowing full well she was about to run to her death

Sorry It took so long. Tell me if you want a part 2

Edna