Jerk, Jock same thing (part 2)

Requested by:
@GirlOfSteel093
@Starwarsnerd02
@CharlizeBrunson
@Elena32674
@imsodead2
@Valda27
@loki_2003
@theflashfan52
And some more ppl
Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N You guys wanted this

Lena watched in horror as the werewolf clamped it's jaw into Kara, the blonde whimpered. Lena felt her fangs grow, she lunged into action; she pushed the creature of Kara

"Are you serious Mutt you bit her!" Lena eyes turned blood red, she bent her back leg ready for a fight

The creature growled back "I was going to eat her but you stopped me" It started to walk away "Now you have a young pup on your hands"

Lena hissed in annoyance "If I see you again your dead"

The werewolf nodded and walked away

"Bad breed" Lena yelled at the creature, she ran back to Kara and picked her up with ease. Her body lay limp in Lena's arms, "Come on Jock stay with me"

She let her feet take her as fast as she could, once she found a quiet street, she set Kara down. Quickly she scanned over her and found her phone. She figured out the passcode and dialled up 'Alex Danvers'

"Kara thank Rao your o-" Alex started

"No I'm not Kara, look I need you to meet me at Peters Street" Lena tried to explain

Alex's tone changed "What the hell have you done with my sister"

Lena kept herself from sighing, she didn't want to deal with this shit "Look I promise she is safe, I'm Lena Luthor I just moved here. I was out for a run when I bumped into Kara and then we were attacked by a wolf" She left out the fact it was a werewolf, minor detail.

"Fine, be there in 5" Alex hung up

She kept her eyes on the unconscious girl, The Luthor sat down beside her "You know you do look good, it's just I'm not really into the whole football player thing"

There came no response "This is stupid, your short temper got you into this. I shouldn't be here" Lena glared at the unconscious girl

A few minutes later a red head arrived, Lena stood up. Suddenly a fist came in her direction, with ease she grabbed it right before it hit her face, she tightened her grip and squinted her eyes at who she assumed was Alex.

Alex hissed in pain, she pulled her fist away "Why is my sister lying unconscious? And how the hell did you do that?"

Lena took a deep breath "Right ok, Kara trust you I assume?"

Alex rubbed her fist gently "Yeah of course"

"Ok then, she was bit by werewolf and she is one now" Lena folded her arms and said it bluntly "Enjoy dealing with it" She walked away, before Alex could stop her she disappeared into the night

The red head looked down at her sister, she noticed a leg wound on her sister "Shit"

Kara let out a groan as she opened her eyes, she managed to make out Alex "a..lex- it h-hurts"

The red head kneeled down next to sister, she helped her up. The blonde leaned against her sister "I can't feel my leg"

"Your ok, come on let's get you home" Alex's mind couldn't help but think about the comment Lena made. We're werewolf's real?

"I'm an asshole" Kara muttered as she limped with Alex

"Hey don't say that"

"I am....Ever since I got on the football team, I have treated people like shit. I'm a fucking bully my parents would be so disappointed" Kara hissed as she tried to set her leg down "I deserve this"