hiver

winter likes cold. winter likes to dream. winter likes to stand against the world and say 'f-ck you!' and then go as if everything was good. she is not normal, nor did she know what it meant. they did teach her that being normal was to conform to a standard; usual, typical, or expected. but then, it only meant to her that humans made some random standards, based on how they were and how they felt, and forced everybody else to follow the same criterions. and that was one of the things that winter disliked: following the criterions.

maybe it was how she was meant to be. but this was the only thing that scared her. she didn't know why, but the thought of being like everybody else, and not just be herself was horrible. it made no sense to her. living controlled by the society and being tied to the title of a girl who dreamed a lot, and not the girl who realised her dreams.

maybe she was a fool, a rebellious young dreamer, but she was alright with it. and if she had to fight for it, she would do it. they used to tell us that good always wins, didn't they?

▌│█║▌║▌║[ title's meaning ]║▌║▌║█│▌

hiver: winter

The coldest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from December to February and in the southern hemisphere from June to August.