sun tzu pt.2

winter looked at yoongi, who was trying to control his temper, and then at jin who left the room. she sighed heavily, and muttered a sorry, without looking at him. she hated to be sorry. she hated it so much. and in this kind of situations she found herself weak. fragile.

yoongi seemed to soften at the sight, and quickly went next to his sister.

'i was so worried' he said 'you always do this but it's the first time that you'd come home so late. and... i'm sorry too. forgive me for freaking out.'

winter didn't say anything, and just buried her face in her brother's waist as he hugged her.

but they soon got seperated when they heard a camera. they turned and saw jin,  his phone in hands, trying to act like those paparazis... but he totally failed.

they both looked at him while he balanced his arms in the air.

'what?! that was adorable! as your mom i needed to keep a memory'

yoongi looked at jin.

jin looked at yoongi.

and then...

they both ended up laughing their asses off.

'yoongles?'

'hmm?'

'let go of me please' she muttered suddenly feeling uneasy with his touch.

he did as he was told, still worried for the sudden change, but didn't say anything. he didn't want to ruin the moment.

and then she jumped off his legs and rushed to her room.

what the?

he didn't understand what happened. he didn't know. she never was unconfortable with his touch, because she knew he wouldn't hurt her.

he definately didn't understand the situation.

and nor did jin.

he just stared at the scene before him, and when winter passed next to him, he wanted to stop her to know what was wrong. but she was faster, and closed her door before any of them could even blink.

❄️

'dear diary,

why did i have to be born a woman. why did i have to be this weak creature? i could've been much stronger, and powerful and be able to do whatever i wanted if i was born in another body, yet now i have to suffer. ugh, i hate this life. i hate it so much. maybe... maybe dying would just be better at this point? i don't know... but i mean, living's definately not for me.

if i had to live as a sex object, if i had to let down my dreams to fullfill the society's desire, and if i had to suffer because i'm not free to be myself, then i'd rather die. I...

as she was going to write the next sentence, she heard someone knock on her door. she put her diary under her pillow and told the person to come in. unsurprisingly, it was jin.

'hey' he mumbled, with a little nervous smile.

'hey' she replied back.

it was awkward. none of them knew what to say.

'hmm winter. please what's wrong?' suddenly asked jin.

'nothing oppa!' she smiled brightly.

'you never call me oppa!'

'there's a first time to everytime.'

'yes but this first time is scaring me!'

she smiled. well it was mostly a little smile she'd show when she'd want to tell them she was ok when she was not. but then again, they didn't know it.

'i'm ok jinnie. i swear!'

'pinky promise?'

'pinky promise.'

and that was how she ended up sleeping against jin's waist. feeling safe around him.

winter was still sleeping, while jin was awake, caressing her hair with his fingers while making sure she would not wake up.

she was sleeping so peacefully, and it's been so long since he saw her like this.

yoongi 😪:
hyung, jihoon's at the café. he wants to see winter. come here quickly.

lejindary 😂 :
yoongi, tell me you're not serious ?!

yoongi 😪:
i wish hyung, but it's the truth.

lejindary 😂:
i'm coming. but hey winter's asleep. just so you know if she doesn't answer your calls and messages.

immediately jin got out of bed, put his shoes on and rushed outside heading to pattie's, where yoongi was waiting for him.

he was running, and god knows how much sport was not his thing, but jihoon was seriously a psychopath, so if he was late by a minute or two, the next thing he'd be in was a casket.

finally, he arrived. not having time to waste. he entered the café. where yoongi was impatiently waiting for his friend and jihoon was sitting with a big smile on his face.

'i'm not going to waste my time on you filthy bastard. so you better just go and never put your feet here again' jin pronouced, threatening.

'what? what are you going to do? make your lamentable dad jokes to make me go?' jihoon said. 'well, guess what? i'm not.'

'well, i don't care. i'm not here to fight. so please the door is wide open for you to leave'

'i'm not leaving without her.' jihoon said, threatening.

'and i'm not leaving with you.' answered a voice.

❄️

ayo guys! here's the end of the first  chapter. i don't feel like it was very good but i guess that it will get better with some action. wait for it! 💞