난 사랑받지 못해, 그렇지? pt.1

'i told them i was fine, but never was i.'

this one sentence shattered jin's heart into pieces. he always considered winter like his little sister, but why was he never able to see through her magnificent smile that she wasn't doing fine? far from it, he should've seen that she was just acting...

'hyung! open that goddamn door.' jimin yelled.

jin didn't even bother to scold him for using such words. he just did as he was told and slowly entered the white and fade room. there was winter snow, she had a white blouse and was lying under white checked covers. her face was bruised and tearstained but she kept looking forward, emotionless.

a man was sitting next to her bed. he had silky black, and beautiful eyes that shone with compassion. he wore black glasses that made him look even more smart. he had a small comforting smile on his face when he saw the boys standing by the door.

'oh excuse me! i am hong jisoo! i am the psychologist that was assigned to miss snow. i believe you guys are her family, am i right?' the younger boy asked them after he introduced himself.

'i am actually her brother, and these are my closest friends, so you could say they are like her family too.'

'oh min yoongi, right?' yoongi nodded at his question. 'may i talk to you for a minute?'

'yes sure.'

'let's go to some other place, shall we?'

the patient's brother followed the psychologist out of the room as the other boys sat on the empty chairs next to their beloved winter.

❄️

yoongi followed the younger boy to his office and sat down uncomfortably on the couch as the taller man handed him a cup of coffee and sat on the sofa that was in front of him. it was obvious that he didn't know from where to start.

'first, i will tell you what the police officers have found out until now. your sister got raped and beaten multiple times. she also has burns and cuts all over her body and it is obvious that her most recent bruise is from a few days ago, perhaps two or three days. miss snow has also been mentally abused as she always provided the culprit with money and drugs, and they think that he has dragged her down more than once. therefore, we will have to not only raise her self-esteem, but she must always be with someone, since she might so something that she'll regret afterwards, such as attempting to kill herself. for the first three weeks, shs will have to stay at the hospital, due to medical reasons, but we will have sessions even after this. don't worry about paying me, i couldn't care less about the money. here is my phone number, both professional and personal so that we will always be in touch. i am looking forward to working with miss snow.'