peut-on m'aimer? pt.1

winter directed taehyung to her room and went to look for the first aid kit. meanwhile, there he was, sitting on her bed, waiting for her.

the girl actually forced him to take care of his injured hand. he tried to refuse but she didn't give up. so here he was, laying on her white sheets, smiling as he remembered winter's worried face.

a sound took him out of his thoughts. it seemed to him that it was from winter's phone. curious to know who was the person texting the cold girl, he 'accidently' opened her phone, only to be met with the most horrifying conversation he has ever read.

 curious to know who was the person texting the cold girl, he 'accidently' opened her phone, only to be met with the most horrifying conversation he has ever read

to say taehyung was shocked was an understatement. taehyung was sad, upset, angry, and worried. he knew that the girl must've been cold and dull because of something that happened to her, and he knew that the others felt the same way about it. but, for some reason, he felt like he knew the person that broke her. as if they were related to him. and this. this thought. made him want to throw up everything that he had eaten. how could he be related to such a person? no... no...no! no!

'taehyung... relax... afterall you might just be overreacting'

while he was trying to calm himself, win entered the room with the first aid kit in her hand as she smiled softly to taehyung, who wanted to return her smile, but just couldn't. he was too worried to even try to force a smile.

and to be honest, winter felt something was off. she knew that taehyung was not his usual self but she just shook it off. instead of questioning him, she just sat next to him and started to clean his bruises.

she tried to focus on his injuries... but her mind kept wondering as to why it seemed to her that something was on his mind, but that's one thing she'd never dare to talk to him about.

after a few minutes, she was done, and they sat there, uncomfortably. since she was bored, she decided to take her phone. and there she saw that she had some unread messages from him.

her heartbeat increased. she looked at the time on her phone. it was already 4:50p.m. that's it. she was done for. this would be the death of her. she didn't control her body anymore, as her feet started to move forward the door.

and there she was, running only she knew where.

but what she didn't notice, was that somebody was following her.