오빠 pt.2

what the hell did he just say? did she just hear it clearly? she... she was his girlfriend?! no... no he never asked her out, not that she would've accepted if he left the choice up to her.

she sighed. she didn't even get to talk to that taehyung boy.

she didn't even know why she wanted to talk to him, but he seemed like a nice guy, like she wanted to get closer to him and maybe even become friends.

winter... he is your 'boyfriend's nephew.

ah, this was all driving her crazy, it couldn't get worse.

when she arrived home, she was crying. tears were streaming down her face and she prayed that none of the boys will be there.

she unlocked her bedroom door, and ran towards her bed, wanting its comfort.

she stayed like this for hours, even when yoongi came back, she was not there to welcome her older brother, which was completely odd. yoongi went to her room to check if she was there or not, and he found her on the bed. crying. she actually didn't hear him, and he wanted to keep it this way, so he just closed the door and headed to the living room.

something kept bothering him.

what jin said previously.

jin... jin told him that win' called him oppa once, which was even weirder because she never called anybody oppa.

maybe something was going on... no, no, no! some... something! something's happening to her! and... and he didn't know!

this idea was tearing him apart, because now that he knew something was off, he felt guilty for not doing something about it in the first beginning, yet he just stood there, watching like a spectator his sister getting hurt. pathetic.

tears fell down his face. yes. the min yoongi cried, but he was human, and he had those days when he felt so sa, and most of the times, it was because of his miserable life, or because of winter.

she was not a source of problems, not at all, but it was mostly because he felt like he couldn't act like a real brother, as much as he did want to do so, something kept bothering him, and he himself didn't know what.

he decided it was time to do his job, so he called his besfriend, jimin, for some help.

after a few rings, his mate finally answered.

'oh yoongi hyung! it's been so long!'

'yeah i know right? how was the trip?'

'it was ok but boring, like always. and how's life treating you?'

'that's why i actually called, can you please come over to my house? i'll text you the adress.'

'yes sure! i missed you!'

'i missed you to jiminie! see you!'

he hang up, eager to see his friend again after such a long time.

jimin, jin and yoongi were friends ever since high school. jin and yoongi were both in the same class while jimin was a few years younger. he was very scared of yoongi for some reason in the beginning, but he warmed up to him eventually.

jimin was the son of a very wealthy family, and this was putting a lot of pressure above his shoulders, but he had, and for the first time, two friends whom he could rely on. and he was happy about it.

a few months after jimin graduated, he was forced to go to study at oxford, he didn't like it though. jin and yoongi tried helping him out of this, but he had no other choice than to follow the orders. he spent around 5 years there in england, alone with no-one to talk to. nobody wanted to be friends with the outsider, so he stayed alone.

all of this, made jimin miss his friends even more. moreover, he missed winter. winter was the only girl who truly understood his pain, and she was never one to leave his side after she saw how broken he was. she was his bestfriend. but he couldn't keep contact with her either, so she probably didn't remember him.

after a few minutes, someone knocked on the door, thinking it was jimin, yoongi got up and opened it, only to find an unknown boy standing in front of the door.

'excuse me, is this where winter snow lives?'

❄️

yoo guys! i'm back! sorry for making you wait so long but i had exams! mianhaeee!