난 사랑받지 못해, 그랗지? pt.2

after the meeting with mr hong, yoongi left the room deep in his thoughts. he thought about how lucky his sister was to have such a therapist but at the same time, he thought how she didn't have to go see a therapist in the first place if he did his job well. he promised her that he would protect her at all cost, but he broke that promise. he told her that she will have a better life than her, yet he was so stupid to let her fight by herself, too blinded by the café's business.

'my beautiful winter, from now on, you're not walking alone.'

it's been three weeks since the incident, and winter could finally *almost* come back to her normal life. during her stay at the hospital, she hasn't been interacting much with other patients, althought mr hong told her that it will help her. but her therapist didn't force her to do anything, he was actually a very calm and understanding person, always knowing how to deal with critical situations. she kind of admired that in him. he was always smiling, kind to all patients, even those who didn't have to attend his sessions, kind to the hospital's staff, and the families too. he was always willing to offer his help to other people, even those who deserved it the least, because, in his eyes, everybody deserved a second chance.

when yoongi told her that he was willing to help without any pay, she was confused in the beginning, thinking 'why would he do this?' but her confusion turned into admire as she thought 'he really is a model...'

the fact that he was willing to not take anything in return just to help her feel better made winter feel genuinely happy, which she didn't experience for so long. she smiled, for the first time in a while, and looked at her roof, as her body was resting on the comfortable bed, recalling all those people that were beside her. warm tears perched at the cornerhed at the ce corners hazel nut eyes, warm tears perched at the corners of these eyes in hazelnut shapes and fell all along his cheeks to her chin. a small proud smile formed on her lips as she tried to stop her tears from falling, and then said:

'guys, from now on... i'll fight for you!'

ayo ladies and gentlemen!~
i've got some important news to tell you!
i submitted this story to the #wattys2019 so i hope you will help mee~
사랑해, 얘들아 사랑해!