chasing happiness pt.1

today was winter's session with mr. ho- josh. he had asked her to call him by his name as he thought that it might help in the process of getting better. she was waiting for his secretary to call her name while reading one of those old magazines that were on the table. when it was finally her turn, she thanked the secretary, whom was called jeon somi, and quickly headed towards the office. there was sitting her dear therapist, focused on a book called 'how to fall in love.'

'i didn't think you'd read these kind of books.' she said, teasingly

johua hong's first reaction was to jump in surprise, then, when he saw that it was only her, he seemed to relax.

'why are you saying this?'

'well you seem more like the type to read books from freud or nietzsche... but definately not this!' she told him, smiling.

joshua chuckled, clearly amused.

'well, miss snow, i guess miracles happen.'

'i guess so!'

'let's put this aside, shall we? so tell me, how was your week?'

'believe it or not, but it was better than what i expected... i mean, after the accident, both yoongi and jin have been more present, and i kind of like it, it makes me feel less alone. also, jimin and taehyung would come to the house more often to spend time together.' she said, with a smile on her face.

'tell me, winter... do you have a thing for taehyung?' the psychologist of the room asked.

the smaller girl blushed and looked down at her newly bought baskets. it was true that she felt something for taehyung, but it was surely not love. because when you're in love, you feel pain... ache... you suffer... you feel like dying everytime, yet with taehyung, she felt so good. the boy always managed to make her laugh. he was the one who saved her... so she felt indebted to him.