Chapter 19

A/N

So I finally got around to posting the little Q&A from the authors note before chapter 18 where I asked you guys to ask me questions. It's got my tumblr and Instagram on there if you want to stalk me.

Also, I posted an mpreg oneshot a whole ago and I'd really appreciate if you guys checked it out. I'm super proud of it and it's my favorite thing I've ever written so yeah!

Love you!

*******************************

Harry's POV

Louis was mad at me.

In the beginning, he was just a bit irritated that I had told Zayn that we would hang out with them.

But then I had told Louis that I already had plans with Felix, and that he would have to go with the boys without me.

It was pathetically cute, the way he had pouted at me for a good hour before realizing that he wouldn't get his way. Then, in true Louis nature, he had kicked my shin and demanded that I leave him alone.

I had a feeling that he might really have been a little mad at me.

He was anxious about being alone with the boys. He didn't know what to say to them or how to act. He wanted me as a buffer.

I had to admit, I really didn't have plans with Felix. I had told him that I would be staying home that night after Zayn had asked Louis and I to go out. I did want to hang out with them, but I had to think about Louis.

He was furious, but I really did have his best interest at heart. I knew that he needed to start opening up with the boys too and I figured that forcing him to be alone with them would be the best option. He wouldn't have me to cling to and they would want to talk to him; he wouldn't be able to hide behind me.

I wasn't trying to wean him off of me, but I knew Louis and I knew that the next step in him healing was to get his other friends back too.

I'd made him call Stan once and throughout the conversation Louis had cried, laughed, gotten angry, and gotten horrifyingly quiet as he listened to Stan.

But he'd smiled at me afterwards and thanked me for pushing him to do it.

Still, he was mad at me.

I returned to Felix's house, my house too, technically, and had a bit of a sulk.

He just snorted at me and left the room to see why Addy was squealing.

When he came back, he sat down on the sofa with me and pulled my feet onto his lap.

"So, you think your little plan will actually work?" he asked.

"I think so. I think Louis just needs a push every so often to get to where he needs to be," I said.

"Speaking of him," Felix said, "You talk about him so much, babe. And you're gone so often with him, or with the band. You never tell me about you anymore. So enough about Louis or the boys or the fans. How are you?"

He squeezed my knee gently.

"I'm good," I sighed.

Felix raised his eyebrows skeptically.

"You're spending every day, hell, nearly every night with Louis, and you're telling me that you're good," he snorted, "I'm calling bullshit on that, H."

"It's. Felix, it's like. God, it does hurt. It's like. I used to cut myself to make it stop hurting so much. But this is...this is like emotional self harm. But there's never any relief," I said quietly.