Chapter 5

I walk back into Granny's and finish my burger. Ruby walks up. "Everything ok over here?"  "Yup. Everything is just great. Oh hey, can you tell me where the Rabbit Hole is?"  "Ya it's two streets over. Just take a right at the end of this street". "Great thank you". I pay my tab, leave a tip and go back to my room at the B&B to wait for 9 o'clock. I leave my room about 8:30 and start walking to the bar. I walk in and take a seat and order a beer. At 9 o'clock the door opens and Regina walks in and she looks incredible. She's wearing a tight red dress that shows off her body so well. She walks over to me and I stand. "Hello Miss Swan". I shyly smile and say "Hey Regina. I'm glad you could make it. Would you like a drink?"  We sit down and she says "Yes please. I'd like an apple martini". I nod and wave for the bartender.  "An apple martini and another beer please".  "So, you really couldn't wait for the next karaoke night, that you had to track me down in my hometown?"  I shrug  "What can I say you put some sort of hold on me". She laughs and I smile. "Your laugh is very sexy, did you know that?"  "I did not. Thank you for telling me".  "Regina I'm really sorry if I freaked you out by just showing up here, but I just couldn't get you off my mind. I really want to get to know you better".  We smile at each other. "Well I will admit I was a little angry at first, but it is nice to see you again". She puts her hand on top of mine and we interlock our fingers together and hold hands. We've been talking all night when the DJ says it's last call and the last song of the night. It's a slow one so I ask her to dance. She nods and walk to the dance floor still holding hands. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist and we just sway along to the song. She lays her head on my shoulder and I hold her tighter. I love how she feels in my arms. When the song comes to an end neither of us want to separate. She lifts her head and smiles at me and I smile back. She leans in and gives me a tender kiss. It's nothing like last night. It's more passionate. We break apart and walk back to the bar so I can pay the tab then I turn to her again. "I'd really like to see you again Regina". She leans in and kisses me again. "I'd like that to Emma".  "How about breakfast or is that to soon". She laughs and shakes her head. "No dear, breakfast is fine".  "Great how about Granny's at 9 maybe?"  "9 is perfect. But how about you come to my house. We can have more privacy". I nod and we walk out of the bar together. When we get to her car I ask "Are you ok to drive?"  "Yes dear. Thank you I'm fine". She reaches in her purse and pulls out a white business card and a pen and writes something on the back then hands it to me. "Here is my card. My address is on the back". "Oh yea I do need your address don't I?"  I pull out my wallet and give her my card. "Here's my number, you can call or text me when you get home". She takes it and puts in her purse. We kiss again and she gets in her car and drives away, and I walk back to my room. Once I get there and sit in the chair in my room. My phone buzzes. It's a text from an unknown number. "Home safe and sound. Thank you for tonight I had a lovely time. See you in the morning". I smile and text back. "I had a wonderful time also. Can't wait till the morning. Sleep well".