Chapter 10

A few hours later I wake up with Regina still in my arms. I smile and look at the clock. It's almost noon, check out time at the B&B is 1 o'clock. Damn I have to get up. I kiss the top of Reginas head and gently shake her shoulder. "Gina. Baby I have to get up". "Hmm. No. Not yet Emma". I kiss her head again. "I'm sorry babe I have to. I have to go check out of my room at the B&B". At my words she lifts her head and gives me a sad face. "Your leaving already?" I kiss her lips. "I just have to go check out. I can spend the day with you if you'd like". "Yes I'd like that very much. Would you mind if I came with you. Maybe we could have some lunch at Granny's?" "Absolutely. I'd love for you to join me". She kisses my lips and says "How about a quick shower before we leave?" "Good idea. Let's go". We take a shower together and we wash each other's bodies. Just touching and exploring. We share a few kisses and enjoy being with each other. After the shower we get dressed and I drive us over to the B&B. We walk in holding hands. Granny the owner is standing at the front desk. "You are late to check out Miss Swan". Regina speaks before I get a chance to. "That's my fault Eugenia, I'm sorry. I hope you won't charge extra. I needed the assistance of Sergeant Swan". She has a skeptical look on her face. She then looks down and sees we are holding hands. "Well since you were helping out the mayor, I guess I can wave the late fee". I say. "Thank you Mrs. Lucas, I really appreciate it. I'm just gonna go up and grab my stuff". "I'll wait here for you dear". I nod and run upstairs, pack up and look around to see if I left anything and head back downstairs. I hand the key to Granny and say "Thank you. I enjoyed my stay here". She smiles and Regina and I leave. I put my stuff in my truck and we go to the diner for lunch. After Ruby takes our order Regina asks "When do you have to have to leave to go back to Portland?" "I can spend the day here. I don't have to be back at work till noon tomorrow". Her face lights up at the new information I just gave her. "That's great Emma. I was afraid you were going to leave to soon". "Nope. Not yet". We both smile. After lunch Regina and I take a walk around town holding hands. She leads us over to the park I came to yesterday. She tells me about the park, how it's has many trails that can go all around Storybrooke. It has a running path and a bike path. A beautiful garden area. We walk by the dedication sign and I read it out loud "The Henry Mills Memorial Park". I look at Regina and she has a shy smile on her face. "I had this park built in honor of my father. I wanted his name to still live on and have something everyone can enjoy. I think he would have liked this. That's the kind of man he was, always giving to the community". She has a few tears in her eyes so I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. "He sounds like a wonderful man and I have a feeling he would love this. You did a wonderful job Regina. It's beautiful". She nods and smiles at me. We continue our walk and I see the arcade again. "Come on Gina. Let's play some games". She laughs at me and says "No thank you Emma. Maybe next time". "Oh come on. What are you chicken?" She raises and eyebrow at me "No. I am not. I'm just not one for video games". I get close to her and kiss her lips. "Pleeeeease Gina. For me. Maybe I can win you a prize". She laughs and shakes her head. "Fine Miss Swan, lead the way". "Yay". I pull her into the arcade and she watched me play a game of pinball. When I was done. I put a few more quarters in and tell her it's her turn. "No thank you Emma. It's ok". "No. Come on". I drag her in front of the machine and put her hands on the buttons. "It's ok I'll help you". I press the front of my body into the back of hers and I hear her release a slight moan. I smile and kiss her neck, then press the start button. I put my hands on hers and we both play the game. She seems to enjoy it. She laughing and jumping around. I get distracted and kiss her neck a few more times. "Emma I can't play this game if you keep doing that". "Oh sorry. I got distracted". She shakes her head. When we finish the game we hold hands and walk around the arcade. I walk us up to a stuffed animal claw game. I put a dollar in and try to win something for her. Five dollars later I finally get a cute little yellow duck and hand it to her. "Thank you Emma. I will treasure it always. But you shouldn't have spent so much to try and get it". "Regina if I had to spend fifty dollars to get this little thing I was gonna do it". She kisses me and says "You are to sweet Emma. Thank you". We walk back to my truck and I drive us back to her house. "Do you heave to leave now". I shake my head. "I can stay a bit longer if you want". "Yes. please come inside. I can get us something cold to drink". I nod and we walk in the house. She makes us a couple of smoothies and we watch a movie together. We order a pizza and just hang out. We are holding each other on the couch when I say "It's almost 9, I should probably get going". She turns and kisses me. "I wish you didn't have to". "I know. Me to. But I'll be back. When can we go out again?" "I usually leave the office early on Wednesdays". "I can do Wednesday. I go back on the first shit starting Tuesday. I can hopefully be out my 5 and be here by 6". "Or I can drive up to you since I get out earlier. I can be there by the time you get out". "That sounds great Regina. I'm already looking forward to it". "Me too dear". We kiss then get up and walk to the door. "Drive safely Emma, and call me when you get home". "I will I promise". We share a few more kisses and then I head back to Portland. Damn I miss her already.