Chapter 9

I wake up felling kisses to my face and neck and a hand that's slowly rubbing my cock. I roll onto my back. "Oh. It looks like my little stalker is waking up". I feel a kiss to my lips, which I immediately respond to. We break from the kiss and I open my eyes and Regina is smiling at me. "Good morning my love. Did you sleep well?" A hum and a nod is my only answer. Regina gives a little chuckle while she continues to rub my cock. "You still seem tired Emma. What a shame, I was hoping to have some fun this morning".   "No, no, no. I'm awake. I swear". She laughs at me again and rubs me a bit faster. I throw my head back and say. "Fuck. What a wake up call".   "Oops. I guess that's my fault. Not really sorry though".  She puts her leg over my body so she's straddling me, and starts to rub herself against me, and I can feel how wet she is. "I need you Emma. I need to feel you inside me again". I rise up and and kiss her hard. "I need you to Regina. Always". Regina lifts up a little and runs the head of my dick though her folds, then she lines up and slowly moves down. Fuck she feels so amazing. Once she's comfortable she starts to ride me and I just lay there and let her take control. She's grinding on me. Her eyes are closed and her head is tilted back. She making all kinds is moans. He hands are on my stomach and shes lightly dragging her nails as she continues to move. She moves faster and I feel like I'm so close, but there is now way I'm coming before her. She looks like she's enjoying this to much. "You like the feeling you get from riding me babe?"  All I get in return is a "hmmmmm".  "Yeah. That's my girl". Then I give a quick gentle smack to her ass, and she grips my shoulders and says "oh fuck Emma".  I grab both her ass cheeks and lift her a bit and start a fast rhythm straight up into her. She doesn't object so I continue. "Fuck Emma, fuck".  "You ready to cum baby? Cum for for your papi".   "Oh papi yes". I go a little harder. I feel her tighten around me. She starts to squirt again as she orgasms. I can't take anymore and I come inside her. Fuck. I'm not wearing a condom. Shit. I don't mind having a baby with her but we've only known each other three days. Once she finishes she lifts up and I pull out of her. She slowly lays down on top of my chest, and a moment later I feel something wet on my shoulder and I notice she's crying. "Fuck. Regina. Are you ok". She doesn't move. "Shit. Regina I'm sorry. Please. What's wrong? Let me help you. Please". I'm in such a panic, then I hear her giggle, she kisses my lips and says. "It's nothing my love. I promise. That just felt so good, I guess I just got a little emotional". I breathe a sigh of relief and say. "Are you sure that's all. I don't want to hurt you. Ever. Please tell me if something is wrong".  She kisses me again and says. "I promise. I just enjoy being with so much that's all". I nod and she kisses me then lays her head on my shoulder and we both fall back to sleep.