Chapter 29

It's been three weeks since I moved in, and it's been great. Last week Regina and I went to her first appointment together. We were able to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was an amazing experience. We both had tears in our eyes. The doctor said everything seemed to be going great, and Regina should continue doing what she's doing and we made our next appointment for four weeks later. Last week I also started my job at the Sheriffs Department and so far I like it. It is nothing like Portland at all. I was always on the go up there, but in Storybrooke there is a lot more down time. I like my patrols. It's nice to get out and walk the streets, helping people out. Stopping kids from trying to spray paint the hardware stores wall. My biggest case of the week was being able to locate a dog named Pongo twice. I really need to talk to Regina about a leash law for the town. My Emma Cave is Coming along nicely. We got the entertainment center and the tv all hooked up. Our home theatre furniture was delivered and it's incredible. We got the reclining couch with the cup holders, the love seat and a personal recliner just for me. The two exercise machines where also delivered and set up, so now we have a nice home gym. My bar should be coming in this week. I think Regina loves the cave. We spend a lot of time down there cuddling and watching tv. One night I fell asleep down there and that did not go over well at all. I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones that really set her off but she came charging down and pretty much yelled at me. "Emma swan wake up. We did not set this room up as your new bedroom. I suggest if that's something you want then you go find somewhere else live because I will not have my girlfriend living in the basement like I'm not even here". Then she turned around and left slamming the door behind her. I was making that up to her for days. It's now Friday and I'm just waiting for my shift to end so I can head home to Gina. I love our Friday nights together. We always order takeout and watch a movie and just enjoy time by ourselves. I look at the clock and I jump up from my desk and head home. Walking through the front door I toss the keys in the bowl on the table next to the door. I close and lock it. "Gina, I'm home baby". "In the kitchen dear". I walk in and she's sitting at the island on her computer. I walk over and give her a kiss. "Whatcha doing babe?"  "Just looking up some recipes that are healthy during pregnancy".   "That's great babe". I say and kiss her again. She has really been so smart about everything since she found out she was pregnant. Taking the vitamins and eating and exercising properly. I couldn't have found a better woman to carry my baby. "So what's on the menu for tonight Gina?"   "I want pizza". "Sounds great".   We ordered our pizza and changed into something more comfortable then we settled on the couch and tried to find a movie to watch. It took forever but we finally decided on the 80s movie "Look Who's Talking". I forgot how funny this was. Regina seemed to like it too. "That was good. Feel like watching another movie?"  She shakes her head and takes the remote out of my hand and turns the tv off. "I have other ideas for tonight Emma".  She says as she starts to straddle my waist. "Ok". She leans in and we kiss passionately. She whisperers in my ear "I want you Emma". Hearing that sends shivers all over my body and I can feel myself getting hard. She's kissing all over my neck as I have my hands on her ass and I'm squeezing and massaging it. I hear her releasing moans and whimpers every time I squeeze. I move my hands up and down her back, I put my hands under her shirt and start to lift it up. She helps me by pulling it up over her head and tossing it. I quickly dive in and take her nipple in my mouth and suck. Then I use my tongue to flick it and suck it again. Regina lets out a deep moan and leans her head back. I kiss over to her other breast and give it the same attention. Regina now has started rubbing her core against me and I can feel her heat through our clothes. She lifts my shirt up over my head and lets it fall to the floor and begins to massage my breasts and tease my nipples. "Oh Gina".  She moves her hand down and starts to rub me through my sweatpants. She stands up and pulls her yoga pants down as I lift up and pull my sweatpants down passed my knees. She quickly gets back on me, lines me up and slowly moves down onto my shaft. Once I'm all in she stays still a moment then looks me in the eyes and starts to move. She's riding me up and down slowly, enjoying the feeling. She's got her hands on my shoulders and digs her nails in as she moves faster and faster. I've got my hands on her waist moving with her as she starts to slam down on me. She's letting out loud moans and grunts. She leans against my chest and I grab hold of waist so that she can't move and I start thrusting up into her fast and hard. She yells out "Fuck Emma, yes fuck fuck". I can't stop. I just continue harder and faster. She starts scratching the back of my neck as I feel her tighten around me and she cums hard and shakes all over then collapses on me. I cum right after and spill everything I have into her. "Fuck Regina" I breathlessly say. "Hmmm". Is all I hear. It takes us a few minutes before we can come back to the world again. I look at Gina and her eyes are closed as her head is on my shoulder. I shake her gently. "Gina?  Baby you awake?" All she says is "Hmmm". "Wanna go upstairs baby?"  "Hmmm". Again. I have to chuckle a bit. I start to move her so I can get up and she says no and holds on tighter. So I keep my arms wrapped tight around her and slowly stand up and her legs wrap around my waist and I carry her upstairs koala style. We get in bed and she lets me go long enough to pull the covers over us then she moves so she's laying half her body on mine and we sleep that way the rest of the night.